Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probly a couple hundred with freight. plus making a box for it

· Premium Member
3,917 Posts
How much for the hood if you don't sell the car?

· Registered
63 Posts
cpt level 1

i'd be interested in the trans and converter if you don't sell it whole, let me know what happens.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i can get the hood, and trans/converter gone, then I wont care about selling the whole car. Ill take 300 for the hood. It needs a bit trimming for the fender bolts, I just threw a coat of rustoleum on it. It hasnt seen much road time at all, Since After I put it on the opti went and I ended up not driving it for a year. So probly around 150 miles maybe.

As for the trans, Im having a shop take a look at it this week, I had a fluid leak from the top of the trans but if everything is good ill let u know. It does not slip, shifts amazing, its really my favorite thing ive ever done to the car. Ill Take 1500 for the trans and converter.

· Registered
1,845 Posts
how much for the smooth bumpers? what are they made of? post some pics of the car anyway. show us something.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehe alright i didnt think there would be this much interets, ill get pictures up before she goes to the shop today.

window inserts pending

· Registered
284 Posts
Pm sent and I realized after that there was a link for pics oops

· Registered
1,845 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.