Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it has been a year since I won my Fleetwood on eBay! The car now has 84,000 miles on it.. so I put 10K miles in 1 year, not bad! It has come a long way in the last year. I want to thank this forum and its members for helping me out even when I didn't have a Fleetwood. I joined the forum about 1 year before I bought my car and slowly built up my wish list (hence why I modded the car so quickly). Thanks again and I look forward to many more years and many more miles with my 96 Fleetwood.

Take care!
-Elias

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool--I too am coming up on the 1 year mark, on January 12th.

Still as beautiful as ever, and thank god that big dumb grille went bye-bye ;)

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

Stewart, I aspire to reach the level you have with the Roadmonster!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hit my two year anniversary on my dead 94 a couple weeks ago. Great cars.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 2-B1G-w00ds:
I hit my two year anniversary on my dead 94 a couple weeks ago. Great cars.
Haha, something just sounds funny about that statement. It's dead, technically, but still anniversary worthy ;)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the car still has a running motor, i just got done idling it listening to the AC, and I just updated my signature. Im keeping 2 big woods as my screen name though.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 2-B1G-w00ds:
Well the car still has a running motor, i just got done idling it listening to the AC, and I just updated my signature. Im keeping 2 big woods as my screen name though.
Like I've said before, I REALLY REALLY hope someone will buy it from you intact, and just fix the minor front damage and other small issues, because there's too much "nice" there for it to go to crap. If it was beat up, a nasty color combo, or had a billion miles, maybe, but it isn't any of those. Is it listed for sale in multiple places (i.e. Craigs, Autotrader (or whatever else similar), etc.)?

Elias: What's next in the plans for the car, immediate or long range?

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by FASSTWOOD:
Congrats Elias!!! Continue modding!!!
I strive to attain what you have in your Fleetwood Eddie!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had asked above, but what else is in the pipeline--soon or long run--for the car, Elias?

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by caddyguy109:
I had asked above, but what else is in the pipeline--soon or long run--for the car, Elias?
I totally missed that! This coming spring the Fleetwood will receive an Eaton posi, 3.73 gears, rear disc brake conversion, and beefed up front brakes.

As for long run... way too much to list. I can see a CPT level 2 or 3 going in the car when my tranny goes out. As for the motor.. a 383 with some forced induction ;)

If only money fell from the heavens!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts