Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a 10" eiger vision flipdown all black with remote and all wiring $375obo. $475obo with ps2

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have pic. right now but will try to get pic. by this weekend.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry no mastercard, visa, or discovery. If you are interested drop me a email. I will try to get pic. this weekend. I can tell you this the TV is really clean. I have it in my car still, but if someone wants it I will take it out. I want a 17" flipdown, so as soon as I sell this TV it's on.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wayne,
Why stop at 17"? You know you'll get tired of that one in a few weeks. Go bigger. :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who makes Eiger vision? Never heard of them.... We have that Audiovox 15" we've been putting in alot recently, i thought that it was too big for my car, i cant imagine the 17", who makes that..Emerson i think?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know 17" will be old in about a month or two, but next show it will look nice with my new interior All black with blue Stitch

Most of these brands that are out are made in JAPAN. Thats why they all look alike. There are no differences in pic. when you get the top models.

impholla,
you should move to Cali. join the club. I like your ride, keep up the good work

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would LOVE to move to cali, wifey is from there.. i like the way yall do it out there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts