Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

10 INCH TV FOR SALE

538 views 10 replies 0 participants last post by  WAYNE33 
G
#1 ·
I'm selling a 10" eiger vision flipdown all black with remote and all wiring $375obo. $475obo with ps2

G
#5 ·
Sorry no mastercard, visa, or discovery. If you are interested drop me a email. I will try to get pic. this weekend. I can tell you this the TV is really clean. I have it in my car still, but if someone wants it I will take it out. I want a 17" flipdown, so as soon as I sell this TV it's on.

G
#8 ·
who makes Eiger vision? Never heard of them.... We have that Audiovox 15" we've been putting in alot recently, i thought that it was too big for my car, i cant imagine the 17", who makes that..Emerson i think?

G
#9 ·
I know 17" will be old in about a month or two, but next show it will look nice with my new interior All black with blue Stitch

Most of these brands that are out are made in JAPAN. Thats why they all look alike. There are no differences in pic. when you get the top models.

impholla,
you should move to Cali. join the club. I like your ride, keep up the good work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.