Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with Skip about making these again. He said he would need 6 people to commit so that it would make it worthwhile in setting up the CNC program, etc.

Said $150 if he supplies a new insert or $75 if you supplied your old one. Advise if you are interested.

A picture can be found by doing a search in the interior section on "12 way bonny seat" and use member #1123 and it will be the topic dated 05-25-2003.

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in, but I need the BBHP T56 insert CNC'd (I have the part).
Let me know about where to ship the part & check.
Thanks,
Martin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually... I e-mailed Skip back on 3-15-05 about CNC'ing the BBHP T-56 insert. :D

Below is his response:

Yes I can, Figure about 65.00 and about 2 weeks. I just have to make sure there is enough room in the insert to do it. Do you have the controller for the 12 ways?
Let me know
Skip
Right about that time I got really busy with work & never got back to him about it.

I understand that prices go up :( and that deals change, so $75 is still reasonable to me... I’m in.

I’m going to e-mail him again to make sure.
Martin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Skip is good people. I have two of his 12 way CNC inserts for my sets of Bonnies, they look so factory it's scary.

Just remember, you will lose the little Impala emblem in front of the shifter, that's where the cutouts go. No big deal to most, but just wanted everyone to know.

Good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Skip... Link to BIG pics of the BBHP T-56 insert.

Small top view

Please let me know if you want any other shots or measurments.
Thanks,
Martin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am willing to take a closer look at the t56 insert. Since it lays out differently then the auto insert I will have to make another fixture to hold will cutting it.
Let me know
Skip
I am going to make more of the auto inserts .
another member will let you all know when they are done.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK... I finally got the T-56 insert to Skip. :D

UPS Notification:
Delivery Date / Time: 31-October-2005 / 4:08 PM
SMITHTOWN, NY.

Now to find out for sure if he thinks its possible to mod. :confused:

Anyone more takers on this GP?

Thanks for your time & expertise on this Skip. :cool:
Martin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.