Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PICS

I saw one at my local pick-a-part that fell victim to CFC.

Well............... 125k miles, Mint interior, Mint exterior.

Cladding intact (I know someone wants it)
Bumper PERFECT
Grille Immaculate
Tails Great
Seats OMG
Dash no flaws
Cargo Cover 100%

I'm eyeing the Tranny, and rear.

If anyone wants anything please LMK

Just because its CFC doesn't mean it has to be crushed.

I will work it out on the prices, keep in mind your responsible for shipping, I can pull anything as long as its reasonable.

I only took 1 pic.

Im unemployed, and this would support me too, so keep that in mind gotta cover my small labor and transport fee. :D

Update on what im taking off.

Front bumper is spoken for by Fred Kiehl waiting on funds to transfer

SWT_SS Sent Payment waiting for funds to transfer.

ghetto wagon Pass side Cladding, got the cladding you have PM

The NEW AdventureSS of Acme Racer is buying the grille, cargo cover and power antenna. Got the money went shopping hoping on the Paypal transfers will come tommorow (well is it only on bussiness days I hope not)
Will ship out asap.

Wagonmaster Russ wants to Cluster, picked up pics in the thread.

I also can get the wheels they are in top notch shape, also fresh tires. If any intrest is in the, I can grab them too.
Dash is in tack, or atleast the front cover.

Also use the personal...other function, you do not pay a fee. I will need your address sent separately, along with forum name, real name and number if possible. I would like to be able to keep track of all of transactions, and avoid confusion. Also resolve any issues that may come up.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Price on the tails Please shipped to Nashua NH 03060?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I really need a drivers armrest. (you can get all the arm rests with the panels,)
Im also an interested in dashpad. 60$ + shipping
Ask how much for all door panels. 100 + shipping
And how's the center console Didnt see a console
My zip is 89014.

If those seem a little off lmk, as I have no idea what to sell certain items for.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems there is an overwhelming response LOL.

Ill try to get to everyone and get shipping quotes.

2 ppl seem to want the tails. im doing calcs now for the tails for the 2 potential buyers.

563 Posts
I need.............................

Price on the front bumper, antenna (if working) & Grille shipped to 32127

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Price on the front bumper, antenna (if working) & Grille shipped to 32127

Front bumper is spoken for by Fred Kiehl

Antenna (unknown condition but in the shape the cars in, it should be okay........ but then again its a motor, could have went bad.

Grille is intact.

75 + shipping.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The quicker theres money in my paypal, the quicker we can get these parts out.

Dont wait on it, it could be gone tommorow. (I HOPE NOT) but when I pulled my bonnies every day I thought the car was gonna be. It took 1 week for me to get them out :( Lack of tools, power to the seats, and glass in the floor cutting us up.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
don't they have to crush the cfc cars by law?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
what color is the interior and are seats cloth or leather?
If Burgundy leather I'd be very interested in the front seat skins (my seats are okay, the leather skins are shot, and it'd be a whole lot easier to ship than a whole seat lol).

is the 3rd seat cloth? if so pull it, they were only avail on cloth equipped 91 OCCs. pull the cluster too, someone will want that.

·
Registered
12,356 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
I've raped 2 cars locally that are CFC, the thing is they're not supposed to sell motor components according to my local yards. But as far as everything else, it's a green light!

I usually pull my own parts so they have no idea which car I'm taking from anyways.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what color is the interior and are seats cloth or leather?
If Burgundy leather I'd be very interested in the front seat skins (my seats are okay, the leather skins are shot, and it'd be a whole lot easier to ship than a whole seat lol).

is the 3rd seat cloth? if so pull it, they were only avail on cloth equipped 91 OCCs. pull the cluster too, someone will want that.

Interior is Dark Blue, exterior is ligh blue. Leather interior, I belive the rear jump seat is leather aswell.

Im going back today, I cant afford to pull alot of extra stuff off, (wish I could) but Im just getting small items, until I recive payment to pull larger items.

I plan on taking pics with a better camera today. (my chargers gone, my sisters cam idk where she put it) so Im reliying on my cousin for his camera, push come to shove I do have a 1.3 meg cell phone cam LOL.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Grille 75$ + shipping going on EBAY also. (but someone on here can get it for that price)

Cargo Cover. 50+ shipping EBAY also but forum members can get it.

WHen I unrolled that cover it sounded like itd never been open.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I need the instrument cluster, connectors and 6" or so of the wiring.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I need the instrument cluster, connectors and 6" or do of the wiring.

Got it going to get your parts now.

Also check the red text uptop it has been updated on status of everyones parts.

Paypal seems to take forever LOL.

Fred Ill have to talk to you on shipping, Greyhound said $300 LMAO even the guy running the place said that was a mistake, he gave me another number and said around $60 if that sounds about righr lmk, if not LMk I told hime 78" and 20-25lbs. Shipped to Clearwater.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.