Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yeah they've been on sale on this forum for a while. No one's bought them yet for some reason. They are nice.

·
Registered
406 Posts
damn those would look good on a b-body but a 22x11.5 rear pushing it a little bit and besides tires would probably run you more then the wheels. would have to ask the rim gurus on that

·
Premium Member
5,757 Posts
Howd you find that out?
I dunno how he found that out, but looking at this pic

It does indeed appear to be a high offset. The centers are too far forward and the mounting pad has no depth.
If you're gonna try to do that much rear wheel with adapters, you'd better be 100% dammed sure of your measurements.

Then again, Killer, with those flares you could just guess :D:D

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dunno how he found that out, but looking at this pic

It does indeed appear to be a high offset. The centers are too far forward and the mounting pad has no depth.
If you're gonna try to do that much rear wheel with adapters, you'd better be 100% dammed sure of your measurements.

Then again, Killer, with those flares you could just guess :D:D

I know its so much damn room under my car. :( Wish I could sell my wheels and scoop these up.

What size tires can fit these kurt?

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Am I the only one who noticed there is only three for sale. Maybe that is why they have not sold.cwm1

hey guys i have a set of 3 peice 22 in forged wheels for sale , they are 5x127 bolt pattern, fronts are 9 in and rears are 11.5 ,,
It should have read

hey guys i have a set of 3 peice 22 in forged wheels for sale , they are 5x127 bolt pattern, front is/are 9 in and rear is/are 11.5 ,,

Its a 3 peice wheel not that it has 3 peices, how did you come to this conclusion anyway?

·
Registered
90 Posts
he told you that in a pm.....:confused:

ME: Im still insterested in the wheels do you have anymore specs on them like backspace etc???

Seller: do you mean off set?

ME: yea off set thats what I mean...?

Seller:20 fronts 30 rears i believe.

·
Registered
848 Posts
john wicked said:
214Texas said:
Do you know the offsets on the wheels? Any issues with them? $1200 plus shipping is for all 4 correct?
correct 1200 for all 4 plus shipping , im not 100% sure on the offset but i think my buddy said they were 35 or 40 in the front and 48-50 in the rear...

·
Premium Member
5,757 Posts
And they still won't work without adapters, or some hellified spacers (unsafe.)

So we are not making progress, here. Consult the adapter sticky if you want to make them work, but I don't see how they're worth it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.