Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I've got a set of 15x8 rally rims that I used for my Caprice back in the day. They've been sitting in my dad's garage for a long time, not doing anyone any good, so I figured someone here may be able to use them.

They are painted black and have 9C1 center caps attached, so they look like 9C1 wheels, but are wider.

Two have 275/50/15 Nitto drag radials on them. The other two have 295/50/15 no name tires that I used as burnout tires. Both sets of tires are at least five years old, so I can't guarantee them working or being good. I'd consider this a sale of four wheels with tires that need to be replaced (or used at your own risk).

I'm in Madison, WI, and I'd like to get $150 obo for the for wheels.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get some pictures.

Thanks,
Mike

Here are the pictures of the wheels:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I'd like to see pics...

·
Registered
778 Posts
ARGH WHAT!?! Why do deals like this come up when I DON'T have money!? I would kill for those. :(

Good luck with the sale man. Or - maybe even bad luck so they're still there when I have the cash. I really need to not browse this section of the forums. LOL

·
Registered
976 Posts
wheels

anybody on here wanna split this with me i need two rims for rear dont care for the tires and shipping if party will split and ship.thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 21 Posts