Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Nice set of Boyd Coddington "Moonies" wheels. Fronts are 17x8" w/ 5" BS. Rears are 17x9.5" w/ 5.75" BS. Tires are long gone. These will polish up real nice and should fit any one of our B-Bodies.

$500. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. PM me with questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rears were monster 265/60s and fronts were 255/50s. They came off of a 1500 pickup.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing that it'll be around $100 to ship across the country. If you are really interested, I can get an exact rate for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wheels and tires

Yes I am , are these wheels in good condition , and do they need back spacers or anything else ?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah they are in good condition. I'd give them an 8 of 10 just because they have some brake dust on the back side that needs cleaned up. There is no curb rash or dents on any of them.

The only blemishes are...

1) On one of the front wheels, the lip on the backside of the rim has rash on it from tie rod failure. There is no way you would ever see this when they are mounted on the car.

2) On the one rear wheel it has a little "clear coat" type scratch. You REALLY need to be looking for it to see it.

Otherwise these babies will bolt right on and are as good as new!

·
Registered
13 Posts
wheels

Well , find out how much it will cost to ship them to albquerque nm 87121 , and them we will go from there .

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like shipping will be $85 via UPS ground to 87121.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will trade for impala ss front and rear seats in good condition!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts