Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 17' SS IMPALA wheels w/ tires (still have good meat on em) for sale they came of my roadmaster when I first got her in great condition I'm asking $350.00 OBO for all 4

I'm in Southern California so anyone interested hit me up

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know huh?? ugh I need them outta my garage and some $$$ in my pocket lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would love to get outta this desert! lol but my problem is my daily this roadmaster of mine is not bein' nice right now lol

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Where exactly are you? What are the brand, size, and model of the tires and their date codes? Looks like Potenza - that's Bridgestone, but which one?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Chrome?

Are these Factory Chrome rims or aftermarket?

If OEM chrome, and with some detailed sharp photos, this would be a hell of a buy, even for us East Coasters.

Post the info and good luck with the sale.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
A great deal for someone, but 26.3" height and low weight rating for wagon. FWIW and not a criticism, but I thought factory stock was brushed finish, not chrome? I have never owned an SS.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah they did look good on my roadie when I got her i know i could probably get more but i just want them outta my garage i have an unfinished convertible minitruck in my garage and need to make room for my roadie ... i have too much stuff to say the least lol

i also have headlights, corner markers and some other caprice parts in my garage ... i'll post them up tonight too.. thanks to ex's i have too much stuff lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
uhmmm.. do i just call the post office .. I've never shipped out large items and not trying to sound dumb here lol

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Probably not the post office, I have received tires and stuff through UPS before that are just wrapped in plastic, I would assume from a place like that it would be about 40 bucks a piece due to weight. Greyhound shipping is cheap and pretty good and easy, bubble wrap and drop them off and that is it. Get me your zip and I can see what greyhound would be, I would have to guess on the weight though, unless you could get that for me to. thanks man, good deal don't want to pass them up

·
Registered
444 Posts
parts

I'm in Victorville interested in coming to checl these out I'm always rolling through hesperia ? Will SS center caps swap ?

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
No they won't swap LOL they are only for roadmasters :) Just kidding, I would love to get these but the 3000 miles is going to be hard, let me know on the shipping, I guess that dena4lyfe can look at them if he wants to LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts