Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a pair of ROH Impala SS wheels. These wheels are a reproduction from ROH wheels. They look very similar to the stock wheels and these ones have been widened to 11 inches. Mounted on them is a set of 315/35-17 BFG drag radials which have no tread left. Also included is a set of 1inch wheel spacers which I needed to use in order for them to fit them on the rear of an Impala SS. $500 Shipped

**** UPDATE, I PICKED UP WHEELS TODAY FROM STORAGE; THEY ARE 17x9.5 ROH widened to 17x11 via the professional weld method. *****
**** I WILL POST MORE PICS TOMORROW, AS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH LIGHT OUTSIDE TO TAKE GOOD UP-CLOSE PICTURES *****
500 SHIPPED OR I WILL BUY NEW BFGs AND USE THEM ON MY IMPALA; LOCAL BUYERS WELCOME; I CAN EVEN DO A PACKAGE DEAL OF 4 OEM WHEELS WITH LIKE NEW BFGs and the ROHs...

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
is it just me or are those DR pretty worn? where in chicago are you

·
Registered
1996 BBB
2,480 Posts
Hey, hard to see from the pics but what kind of shape are they in?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They're in very good condition; I'll try post close up pics tomorrow. I have them stored with my SS. I'll stop by tomorrow and take close ups of both wheels...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only have 2! Not full set; this for a rear set only to stagger your stock ss wheels...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morning Bump

Morning Bump

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Trying to figure out how to come up with the dough for these... Pretty sure it would cost $500 just to send a pair of wheels out to have widened, never mind spacers or the time it would take.

How are they widened? Is it the two rims welded together method or the spacer welded in the middle method?

Thanks,

Doug

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought you sold them??
I recently bought these in Illinois; I guess you might have been the one interested as well. I contacted seller first, he called back; and I just went ahead and picked them up. Figured I would see what I could get for them. If I don't get a good offer; I'm buying a new set of BFG drag radials for them. I'm in the process of buying 20 torque thrust IIs as well so... decisons, decisions...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
17x11 ROH

THESE WHEELS ARE 17x9.5 ROH widened to 17x11!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
More Pics Of Wheels

I Took These This Morning, The Wheels Are In The Backseat Of My Car. I'll Post More Pics Of Wheels After 4pm Ct Today. The First Wheel Looks Like It Has A Black Scratch Mark, It's Just Dirt; I'll Make Sure To Scrub It Off And Post Some Pics Of The Wheels Cleaned Up...

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
any pics of these on a impala?
IF THEY DON'T SELL BY TONIGHT; I'LL TRY TO MOUNT THEM ON MY IMPALA SO YOU CAN SEE HOW THEY LOOK. ALTHOUGH I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT SELLING THEM AFTER I MOUNT THEM.cwm1

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts