Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally decided to go with 18" polished C5 wheels all the way around my Impala. I know I will need two inch spacers, but are there any other factors I need to take into account? Lastly, if anyone knows where I can find these wheels I have looked all over.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I realize that I can buy sets of C5 wheels all day long I sell Corvette parts for a living. However, none of our vendors want to seperate the 17" front wheels from the 18" rears. I don't really want to buy two sets of wheels, to then have to sell two pairs of front 17" wheels. Come on now I am a little smarter n dat........cwm1

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
I realize that I can buy sets of C5 wheels all day long I sell Corvette parts for a living. However, none of our vendors want to seperate the 17" front wheels from the 18" rears. I don't really want to buy two sets of wheels, to then have to sell two pairs of front 17" wheels. Come on now I am a little smarter n dat........cwm1
Ok, Hope you figure it out, then.

Ok. Lemme reconfigure that answer.

It is very rare to find a full set of the same size. Very rare. You'll have to troll around vette forums and build one set out of two. Or be very patient.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I have finally decided to go with 18" polished C5 wheels all the way around my Impala. I know I will need two inch spacers, but are there any other factors I need to take into account? Lastly, if anyone knows where I can find these wheels I have looked all over.
Are you referring to the Vette C5 "wagon" wheels or some other Vette wheels? If, so, then I have (4) immaculate with zero nicks 18" wagon wheels I would be willing to sell, if your interested. I bought these from one of the Vette forums that I never had the chance to put on. But their the light grey color ones, like below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
Are you referring to the Vette C5 "wagon" wheels or some other Vette wheels? If, so, then I have (4) immaculate with zero nicks 18" wagon wheels I would be willing to sell, if your interested. I bought these from one of the Vette forums that I never had the chance to put on. But their the light grey color ones, like below.
are you talking about the 4 @ my house?

op let me know i can start cleaning them up tonight (they have been in the shed, alot of dirt)

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
It is very rare to find a full set of the same size. Very rare. You'll have to troll around vette forums and build one set out of two. Or be very patient.
Ok, maybe you don't!

I presume you've checked the for sale section...

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
.......It is very rare to find a full set of the same size. Very rare. You'll have to troll around vette forums and build one set out of two. Or be very patient.
When I got mine, I was able to make bids on 4 seperate 18" wheels via Ebay in about 15 minutes.

Winning bids came to about $195 + shipping.

Yes......I do love Ebay ;) .

KW

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
are you talking about the 4 @ my house?

op let me know i can start cleaning them up tonight (they have been in the shed, alot of dirt)
No, the Vette wheels are at my house in storage. I have my (4) 8x15 truck wheels sitting at your house that need to get repainted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts