Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 18 inch budnik fontanas with fat lips for sale.Fronts are 18x8 with 4 inch backspacing and the rears are 18x9 wwith 4&1/4 backspacing.Tires are Bfgoodrich 255/45/18 and 285/40/18. Rear tires are about 1/2 tread and the fronts have wear on the edges.One of the front wheels has some curb rash. and one of the center caps has had the budnik logo polished off [with wheels on the car you cant tell it].Asking $1300.00 obo or may trade for different wheels or air ride. Email me for pictures I can not get them to load. [email protected]

·
Registered
469 Posts
you'd get much better response if you got the pictures to upload. I myself am curious to see a picture of the wheels on the car. Did you try shrinking the pictures a little bit? Or instead of just inserting an image try going to manage attachments and upload them from your computer as thumbnails. I'm not trying to say you don't already know how to do this I'm just trying to help out if you don't. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Location would help too.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
I'll give you a bump on this. Those are nice wheels (I'm running the same on my car except with 20s) and very high quality.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Those look nice on your wagon - specially the lips on the rear.
How fast do you drive? I see missing mirrors and door handles. :confused:;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts