Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, I'm usually not a fan of double spoked rims, or thin spokes, but those things are sweet, in fact, they're so sweet, they're shazizweet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike454SS:
Wow, I'm usually not a fan of double spoked rims, or thin spokes, but those things are sweet, in fact, they're so sweet, they're shazizweet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Car looks cool. Hey Mike, what the hell does shazizweet mean?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Way2SSlow:
Hey Mike, what the hell does shazizweet mean?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wade, I was gonna' ask Mike that same question. :D

Sweet lookin' ride Dew. I've got a set of front SS springs for sale, if you're interested. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by threeimpalas:
Fo shizzle my nizzle.

Those rims sure put "more impin' to the pimpin'."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

werd~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dudes, shazizweet is just more sweet than sweet, I invent words all the time, usually I don't use them on the forum, but that encessitated the use of the word. Also, I agree on dropping it, it looks like my old 9C1, ready for off-roading, then again, so does my new 9C1. I have 2 sets of springs, and still haven't installed either one, I do it just to bug Shane.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey 454,

I totally know what you mean abotu inventing words...I flabatigate them all the time. They just seem to retuburate whenever I have something to say. Know what I am saying manG~?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wade man, I know exactumuly what you mean, sometimes the words in the dictionary just aren't exprizessive enough for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.