1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
975 Posts
Everytime I see a car like this, I think damn i'm in the wrong business. He'll get close to $30K for it.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everytime I see a car like this, I think damn i'm in the wrong business. He'll get close to $30K for it.

True, but if it's done right, there's a LOT of time, money, and skill involved.

There are plenty of people who want a car like that, and have more money than time or skill.

I've been messing with my car for close to three years, and it's still in pieces. I am getting closer though. :)

Of course I have nowhere near the skill level of a person who would do this for a living, or even a profitable hobby.

I know my car is not worth even close to that amount, but with the amount of time and effort I've put into it, I wouldn't be willing to sell it even for considerably more than I have in it.

So if you can put together a turn key, well integrated classic car with a high performance drive train, you can sell it for big bucks.

I'll hijack my own thread here. Want to see a REALLY expensive vintage restoration? Check this out:

http://www.platinumfighters.com/#!p-51d-vh-fst/cjem

Now the Nova looks cheap!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very well done but it does not need 4.10 gears and it will never hook on those tires.Wheels are ugly.Yes I am being picky..........because I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts