·
Registered
582 Posts
that looks awesome. Good luck.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where IS this car?? I liked it when it was for sale the last time.
Silverfox, the car is in my storage garage in the Mt. Airy section of Philadelphia.

96SSbb, I'm going to get some pics of the engine and other misc items this weekend.

bama442, the sunroof was by a company that does the installs for a Cadillac dealership here in PA. I fogot the name but I'll look for the receipt and post up the info when I put the new pics up this weekend. They did a great job.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Wow, this thing has major potential, good luck with the sale!

Doug

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
this car is bad ass and sounds awesome i admired the car long before i met len, good luck woth the sale!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I saw this wagon in person back in the winter, its super clean and would be a lot of fun finished up.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just lowered the price for this wagon project to $1000.00 firm. I need to get this car out of my storage space ASAP but 1k is as low as I can go. The parts alone are worth much more than I'm asking but I don't have the time to break the car down and deal with selling it piece by piece, plus I'd hate to do that anyway.

For anyone seriously interested call me at 215-280-2187.

Thanks

·
Registered
576 Posts
I just lowered the price for this wagon project to $1000.00 firm. I need to get this car out of my storage space ASAP but 1k is as low as I can go. The parts alone are worth much more than I'm asking but I don't have the time to break the car down and deal with selling it piece by piece, plus I'd hate to do that anyway.

For anyone seriously interested call me at 215-280-2187.

Thanks

I just tried calling but no answer and no answering machine??

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It takes a few rings to get to the answering machine message. I just checked it and its working. I'm going to try to call the number I see listed.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I'm intrested. p/m me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts