Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on the performance section but not much response, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. 1991 Olds CC wagon with a 350 TBI, tri Y's dual exhaust, six speed and 4.10's. Homemade cold air. I think I have over rev'd her and am ready for some new valve springs. Have read here about beehives and 1.6 rockers, but most info for LT1 applications. Anyone recommend a good camshaft and spring setup for my app. Looking for Low end torque and more power.
Yes it is a 350 as I had replaced the long block several years ago. Thanks in advance. Steve

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
When it comes to L0x engines, I always look into thirdgen.org forums as well.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that is a great site. I emailed the guy at www.tbichips.com and he and I chatted back and forth quite a bit. Super nice and very informative!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick update, Happy New Year all!!!! Still haven't picked a camshaft, but replaced one spring and retainer, good for now but really need to do the rest. I did order and installed the EBL Flash ECM from dynamicefi.com. Still doing the initial VE learns but very impressed with progress and performance gains so far. Will also allow me to tune with any other mods in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts