Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after a lot of careful thinking, I have decided to try and sell my 92 roadmaster sedan. I love this car, it's been a lot of fun, but I have decided to look on to something else. Here is my local craiglist add, search me on here, there are tons of pictures.
I first tried locally here on craigs, but now I have decided to make it available to those on here, maybe someone here who likes these old b bodies will be interested :) Arrangements can be made as far as delivery within reason to a pick up at the airport etc.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/2009782649.html

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,562 Posts
Hey guys, after a lot of careful thinking, I have decided to try and sell my 92 roadmaster sedan. I love this car, it's been a lot of fun, but I have decided to look on to something else. Here is my local craiglist add, search me on here, there are tons of pictures.
I first tried locally here on craigs, but now I have decided to make it available to those on here, maybe someone here who likes these old b bodies will be interested :) Arrangements can be made as far as delivery within reason to a pick up at the airport etc.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/2009782649.html
$5500?

Not to be a prick, but even in perfect condition, the blue book on this car is $1700.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
then dont be a prick and find me one is this shape for less, an impala ss is only 4k too but you dont see those that cheap do you?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those who have been around for a while, know this car and its story, there is a lot of work in this car, and the price IS neg. but you have to have a starting point. Yes book value is nothing, but book value means nothing too, everyone here should know that. To an average person, its an old car, to people here, its a nice car that is understood and appreciated...:)

·
Registered
751 Posts
free bump man car is worth every penny

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
those who have been around for a while, know this car and its story, there is a lot of work in this car, and the price IS neg. but you have to have a starting point. Yes book value is nothing, but book value means nothing too, everyone here should know that. To an average person, its an old car, to people here, its a nice car that is understood and appreciated...:)
Well, with this being a for sale thread and all, it would probably be good to TELL your car's story, you know, the whole why its worth what your asking.
Maybe a detailed list of mods...
Better pictures...

I dunno, its your thread dude, but don't just rely on reputation. There are people that come to this section just to look for cars, and they won't know unless you tell them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts