Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need the following parts, everything I need will be listed with the part number next to it. And since I am restoring my car, they cannot have any major defects in them, Thanks in advance to anybody who can help me out.

12500721 - Front Bumper Cover

12503567 - Wheel Aluminum X5

10137832 - Hub Cap X4

17996909 - Airbag Module (This is the Sapphire color part number, I have blue interior and need an airbag that dosent have loose and floppy horn buttons, like mine has. If anybody wants my old airbag, there is nothing wrong with it, just has broken and loose horn buttons, which is unacceptable to me. Or if anybody has an entire blue leathersteering wheel in good shape, I will take that also. :) )

12514115 - Buckle, Set (Blue listed and is what I need. This is for the passenger, center seatbelt.)

16669937 - Armrest, left, blue

10223254-5 - Lower Door trim panel (Sapphire part number, again I need Blue, Only need the Passenger door panel with all of its pieces.)

10188949 - Bezel, Seat Switch, Left, Blue (Need one with all of the print still on it.)

10176593 - Bezel Handle, Left, Blue (This is the small wood trim piece with the door lock and the pull handle in it. Needs to have a blue pull handle.)

5975834 + 5975833 Lamp, Opera, With light (In working condition if anybody has a set, if not, I can take just one that is in working order, One of mine still works.)

10163596 + 10163597 - Seal, Bezel (For the Opera Lamps)

12529302 - Rod, Torsion, for the trunk lid.

16608812 - Switch, Pull-Down OR 16608837 Actuator, Pull-Down (This is the little motor that pulls the trunk fully closed, My motor seems to still work but the switch was broken, So if anybody has just the switch I will try that, or if you have the complete assembly with the motor and switch, I will take that also.

10261538 - Cargo Net

5975830-29 Tail Lamp Lenses (Need both Left and Right with no cracks or scratches please.)

10184049 - Cover, Lamp (For the High Mount Stop Lamp, Need Blue, Sapphire part number listed)

12500722 - Rear Bumper Cover, (White is preferred please, with chrome trim in good shape.)

14083879 - Fuel Filler Door / Licence Plate Mount (I need the door and the chrome trim it bolts to, Im not sure but I think it is this 10193028 Reinf, Pocket)

10128562-3 + 10197430-1 Trim, Center Pillar (Sapphire color listed, Need Blue, Left side, I will be willing to buy Left and right side if the price isnt to expensive)

17990144 - Defroster Grille

1252112 - Pad, Upper, Blue

Other things I could use, but could not find part numbers for are: A set of rear speakers, a nice set of the rubber moulding, a Center console in good shape, blue, leather, and with some decent-shape cup-holder foam...things..., A power seat switch for the lumbar support adjustment just the little chrome pice, I dont need the entire switch assembly.

Again, thanks to anybody who can help me out and send me any of these parts. Just let me know with prices. :)

I also need a power antenna! :)

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I've got the rear bumper and tails and some small other stuff from a 96 parts car in my back yard front bumper too. $100 for each bumper, $50 for each tail light.
My interior stuff is burgundy.
email me if interested. I'm in Charlotte Hall MD and you'll need to pick the stuff up.
[email protected]

-Nab

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I have a good dash pad (no defroster grille), right (PS) door panel with the surround maybe the switch panel, DS arm rest needs work (repairable to 95% like new visual condition), pull down motor from a 95 FW. I also have a cargo net from a 95 FW that should be the same as RMS. $140 + shipping. Greyhound may be your best price. I would estimate maximum of $70 shipping, and you would have to pick it up at the bus depot.

I will check for other parts. Blue center belt buckle, blue b pillars, and blue switch panels are the same for all 91-93 B-bodies. Blue defroster grilles, and blue dash pads are the same for 91-92 OCC, 91-93 RMW/S B-bodies (color and style).

The 93 tail lights are different from the 94-96 lights. The 94-96 lights have black lines in them. The 91-93s have no black lines. There was a DS 92 lens at the local PNP yard last time I was there. 96 bumper has plastic "chrome" inserts vs. the 95 (I believe) and earlier have stainless.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I can find some money to buy the stuff, but why can it not be shipped via UPS or FedEx? :confused: And I would need to see some pictures of this stuff before I buy it :)

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
The bumpers are too large to ship,
plus VA is pretty close to MD so if you really want the stuff, it will make a nice road trip.
I will take some pics, whats your email?

-Nab

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
The road trip to VA will cost you less than the shipping.

The cost to ship from FL is prohibitive for a dash pad. Probably around $120. Greyhound may be less than the $70 I stated, but I will not know until I package it. I can send you pics, but I do not sell junk. I disclose any defects that I can see.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not saying you sell junk. I just like to see what i'm buying, before I buy it. :) And I don't have the time for a road trip, I would need it shipped, I work everyday, all day, and cannot make any side trips.

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I will have to take some pics of some of the parts. I sometimes get parts and do not take pics because of my time constraints. It will be a couple of days until I get a chance. You can save yourself a substantial amount money by picking the parts up at the local Greyhound depot. If you get parts from Blue Wail and me or from somebody else, you will probably save enough to pay for the dash pad. The parts may be too big to ship by FEDEX or UPS, and I do not even cosider them for large objects. I shipped two seats to CA by Greyhound for $66 each.

I included a pic of the dash pad. It is the only one I have right now. The cargo net and the trunk motor are visually good looking, but seeing them seems irrelevent. I will get a pic of the door panel, because the visual gives you assurance that it is what I say it is.

Added pic of arm rest. It has a crack in the base that can be fixed by heat welding and adding some ABS plastic. Glue will not work. I can fix it for a price. The vinyl needs to be glued to the base as well. I wrote a simple how-to here on the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dash pad is just what I need, how much? And dose it come with that brilliant defroster grille? The arm rest looks in good shape, That one looks like its for the left door, I need the one for the right. I could be wrong though. Id also like the pull down motor, and cargo net :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have five 1995 aluminum wheels with center caps. The 1994-1996 wheels had different size center caps than the earlier Roadmasters, so wouldn't be "correct" if that is a requirement. Would you like me to take some pictures and send them to you?

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
Are you still looking for a dash pad? I still have the one pictured, and the vent.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I'm still looking for every part on my list, I've not been able to afford any parts so far, money is extremely tight for me right now. Hopefully I will be able to start affording parts soon! :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
when you decide you can afford to purchase the parts on your list, I have the cover for the high mount stop in blue, seat belts, speakers, and cargo net from a 96 sedan.

i've got a set of lighted limited opera lights that are mint, but i assure you the price will be stupid.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet! :D And I will pay any price for working Opera Lamps! :D. I just must have them working. I don't care about price. :D I have the crappy ones with no light in them right now, and I hate them. I thought they all had lights in them, but I guess not! lol So my broken lighted ones are sitting inside dismantled. :( But anyways, I will hopefully be able to afford some of these parts! :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi there. Its been a long time. My wife came down with some medical issues and I have not been able to clean out my storage unit.

Are you still looking for the tail lamp lenses? My '95 lenses are $30 each plus shipping. I'm not sure if they are the same as '93. But don't know why they wouldn't be.

I may have some more of your stuff if you are still looking for some things.

Besides being dusty, these are fine. I can wash the dust off and email you closeup pictures.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the offer, I am still looking for tail-lamp lenses, as well as some new headlamp assemblies, unfortunately 94-96 tail lamps have the black lines on them, so they wouldn't be correct. I'm not sure if I like the look of the black lines or not, I haven't seen a Roadmaster that has them so I don't know how it looks. But if you have any other Roadmaster parts I may be interested in some of those. And I hope that your wife is feeling much better now! :) Also looking for some parts for my 1997 Park Avenue ULTRA if you might know anybody with some of those, I haven't had much luck finding some of the interior trim parts I need.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
parts

I have lots of roadmaster parts i will sell super cheap. I have 6 center nice caps, two brand new Roadmaster wheels with original tires, taken from spare tire holder of roadmaster wagons, roadmaster clusters, and interior parts and lots of Fleetwood parts
If you text, just text me at 314-681-6918
Kent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts