Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Damien. I'm new again to the forum. Some of you might remember me from a few years back. I used to post a lot of 2 door Fleetwood photoshops that I made. My old 93 Fleetwood was stolen so I haven't been on for a long time.

I'm back with another 1993 Fleetwood Brougham and a 1996 Fleetwood Hearse. The Hearse is my daily driver. I decided to part with the new 93 Fleetwood I have since I couldn't help buy some more projects.

It's hard letting it go since I went so long without one but room must be made. I hope I'm not violating a rule but I thought I'd throw up the eBa link incase anyone is needed a good running Fleetwood to keep or for parts since the current bid is only $1200. I feel like I'm giving the car away but I've tried selling it on Phoenix, AZ craigslist for over a month and only had one car. People don't seem to appreciate these as much anymore. he car runs great, and I fixed most of the issues with it. Just gave it a tune up and oil change last week. Passed AZ emissions last week, and ice Cold AC. The bad is suspension is pretty sloshy, and people haven't been kind to it in parking lots. There is no major body image though.

The auction ends today so please spread the word to any Fleetwood lovers in AZ. The auction ends in 22 hours and the high bid is only $1200. I'm hoping to at least get what I paid for it but maybe I had beer goggles on when I bought it. It is a strong runner though with no mechanical issues. hanks and if I'm in violation please give me a little time with this post. I could really use the money for my car habit :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231548026573?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

·
Registered
446 Posts
I would love to see the Hearse.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post some pictures of the 1996 Hearse soon. That is one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. I rescued from a local junkyard before it got picked for parts. It only has 67,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well I thought I'd sold it, but the winning bidder was a flake and didn't read the part about having to pay for his own shipping. If anyone is close Arizona or surrounding states, I'm willing to drive it out to someone for the right price. I won't be relisting it on eBay. The last three cars I tried to sell turned out to be nothing but scammers and people who can't read who always win the auction so I'm officially done with eBay. If anyone is interested at all in a 93 Fleetwood cheap let me know. It's looks like I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
What is cheap.. I'm in Phoenix quite a bit and I will be there next week for a day but I don't think time to look at it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually sold it last week already for $1,400.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts