Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice, crack free grey driver door panel for a RM. Does not include the switches, they were already gone, but it does include the wood strip and handle. The speaker grill was broken so it was left behind. All but one of the mounting pads in the back are good and still have the plastic "trees" attatched to them. If anyone is interested I will post pics later this evening when I get home.

Asking $75 + shipping

Also, I can dye it any color you wish for an additional $60

·
Registered
261 Posts
pics please...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I wouldn't sell that for less than $75. They are getting very hard to find in good shape. The tree holder that is broken is easily fixed with fiberglass and a fender washer.

Tom C.

·
Registered
261 Posts
how much is shipping to 20646?

·
Registered
261 Posts
is it tomorrow yet? still waiting...

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll try to reply again. My computer is down and I'm having trouble posting from my phone. I have couple pm's that I received and replied to but I'm not sure if the replies went through or not. Hope to have the computer going in a day or two, says the repairman. Hang in there and I hope this goes through.

·
Registered
261 Posts
....patiently waiting....

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally had to borrow my in-laws laptop since my computer wont be back until the 16th of september. UPS wants $121 to ship the door panel. I gave them the size of the box and the weight and this is the price quoted to me. Sounds WAY too high so if anyone has a cheaper option please let me know. Sorry for the delay in getting this outrageous quote to you but it's hard to get online without a computer.:(

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Still for sale. BUT, shipping is $40 anywhere in the 48 states.:D Get this thing out of my garage!!

I should also mention that I'd be willing to work a trade for:
$110
Air Lift bag set #60755
Tan Cloth seats
Stock Hood
9C 1Front Springs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts