Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM 4L60E 4 speed auto trans removed from 1994 Chevrolet Caprice with LT1 motor at 101K miles
The trans was rebuild with a Trans Go shift kit and a vacuum pressure modulator about 10K prior to being removed.
No issues with the transmission, car was in accident and I parted out the car.

Chicago, 60634 zip Harlem and Belmont
close to O'Hare

$200

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Can you get shipping to NY? I'm interested if shipping isn't too crazy.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a way to ship it. Whoever comes to pickup I can help load into their car or truck.

·
Registered
903 Posts
GM 4L60E 4 speed auto trans removed from 1994 Chevrolet Caprice with LT1 motor at 101K miles
The trans was rebuild with a Trans Go shift kit and a vacuum pressure modulator about 10K prior to being removed.
No issues with the transmission, car was in accident and I parted out the car.

Chicago, 60634 zip Harlem and Belmont
close to O'Hare

$200
Do you have any receipts of the rebuild? I live close to O'hare and would be interested if I can check it out... Send me pm and we might be able to work something out, thanks.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello.
I suppose this is still available.
The guy who planned on picking it up did not show and did not return my phone call.

B U M P

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey how's it going, I'm still interested in the trans but, would like to know how much horsepower it can handle... It has a stock torque converter?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the TC was replaced with one of similar stall speed.
I had aftermarket warranty and paid $50 deductable, the bill was around $3200 which was similar for a level10 trans.
I had no problems with the trans. I wish someone would take it and use it in their Bbody.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts