Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1994 9C1 Caprice

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  '94 9C1 Novice 
#1 ·
After MANY years of ownership, I've decided to sell the whale. It's one of the better surviving 9C1's out there. There have been many mods done since I've owned it. I just don't drive it. The odo shows 19X,000 miles but has less than that since I replaced the original dash (which I still have) due to fading. I'll get a list of mods that I can remember together and post some pictures.

A good starting point for negotiating would be 4k. Again, it's a staring point. I'm located a few miles south of Richmond Virginia.

#3 ·
Nab, here is a list for you. I assume you want the performance mods.

1. Dynomax exhaust
2. Edelbrock exhaust (the good one. not the crappy one where you can't reach the bolts)
3. PCM tune by Brian the guy who lived in TN (can't remember. The sticker is under the PCM)
4. Speed Tech Front end suspension rebuild kit
5. Bilstein shocks front and rear.
6. Suspension Techniques springs.
7. Original Whisper jet 100/80 headlight wiring harness.
8. Corvette boot and conical air filter.
9. MAP sensor
10. Corvette module under the PCM
11. Autometer Phantom transmission temperature gauge.
12. Impala SS rims with Astro van center caps.
13. 275/40/17 tires
14. The infamous home plate and 1st plate delete.

That's all I can remember at the moment. Here are some things that aren't necessarily performance parts but parts I've replaced.

1. Transmission was replaced with a new, not rebuilt) GM certified from the dealer not too long after I bought the car.
2. The A/C lines were replaced duemail to the control arm rubbing.
3. New A/C compressor and dryer. It blows cold!
4. New coolant tank reservoir with back flush. Heater works great.
5. Alternator.
6. Optispark was replaced not too long after I bought it. No issues since.
7. Carpet.
8. Side moulding delete.
9. All door and trunk rubber replaced.
10. Remote start with keyless entry (needs reprogramming)
11. Window tint.

I'll get current pictures up within the next few days. If you want specifics I'll do the best I can to get them for you.

I'd love for the car to go to you. I know you've been involved in the b-body community for a long time.

#7 · (Edited)
Surface rust. No pitting. Some coating flaking. They were coated inside and out years ago. These are the old style Edelbrock and not the crazy Blue Man Group looking hard to remove and install headers. Feel free to email me with questions. caseytrent@verizon.net

Attachments

#8 · (Edited)
Took these today. Just washed her. Not much longer before it goes on Craigslist. Please save her!

Attachments

#14 ·
I haven't logged in for a few weeks. Just saw the posts. Not sure what the mileage is but probably 130 to 140k? I still have the original cluster. I had to swap it out because of spedo fade not that long after I got it. I've owned it since July of 2000. I bought it at a local government auction so I'm the second owner. Please email me with specific questions. I'm bad at checking on the forum.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.