20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood - Wisconsin

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
Gray/Amethyst exterior with nice light tan leather interior
145,000 miles
LT1 350 Corvette Engine
Full Moog front end suspension components, handling much improved
Newer optispark, plugs, wires, ignition coil, etc.
A/C is excellent
Wired for aftermarket deck
Maintenance records since I purchased vehicle from Florida in late 2007.
Impala SS Rims and large tires (I couldn't help myself :)
Dedicated set of winter tires with excellent tread on stock rims

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,512 Posts
How many money?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car is in Eau Claire, WI. The rear air shocks just began randomly inflating so I pulled the fuse. The gray trim around the front and rear bumper is cracking/cracked. The drivers seat has a crack/hole in the leather on the side (common), as is the cracks on the dash. Rear passenger window doesn't go up/down (one of the few things I haven't got to since I purchased).

Mechanical, electrical, engine are all solid. Engine runs very strong and pulls great. I still have the original manual and both sets of keys.

If you are remotely close it is worth a look as the paint is shiny, the interior is really nice, and the underbody is excellent. I've taken it to quite a few car shows this summer and had a bunch of compliments.

I really hate to sell as I've got quite a bit of time and money into the car, but I have far too many cars to store and one has to go. If I lived in the country with a larger shed this car would not be up for sale. If someone stops by before the end of the month (and the others go into storage) they can take a look at the other cars I own to see just how much care I put into the detail and maintenance.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Thank you very much for the reply however I am in Detroit and I just returned from Kentucky last weekend so I gotta stay home for awhile before I make another road trip. I own 5 1994 9C1's and this really looks like a nice car and it caught my attention. Good luck with the sale.
Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Could you sellers of VEHICLES and difficult to ship items, mention the location STATE, in the add title?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts