Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reduced: $2500 - 1994 Caprice, Texas Panhandle

Long time lurker here, I want to say thank you to all on the forum for the immense amount of information I've gleaned from this site. However, I never post, so I bought a premium membership to post this ad. After that, I'll be gone, because this is the only Caprice I'll own. Bottom line, it's an LT1 Caprice with just under 258,000 miles. We've had it since about 1997, it's been a great car. It is getting tired, but maybe someone here can use it. We're now asking $2,500, we may be crazy. If it doesn't sell, I'll continue bumping the price down. Below is the copy.

Dean Brown
Canyon, Texas

806-671-1977
[email protected]

Selling 1994 Caprice with a ton of miles, but still in great shape. Want to put on 28s and make a donk? This is the car for you! Doing the Dave Ramsey thing and need a dependable beater? Gotcha covered. Have a high school kid that you want to put into an indestructible tank of a car? Here it is. Want to make an Impala SS clone? Start here. In the Mafia and need room for five fellow gunmen and a trunk capable of holding two or three bodies? Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

The good stuff:

It’s dependable and drives great. Only selling it because we’ve upgraded our main vehicle, moved our old main car down to our work car, and this, our old work car, is no longer needed.

New parts, replaced January 2014: opti-spark ignition, plug wires, spark plugs, water pump, idler pulley, oil filter base plate gaskets, all radiator and heater hoses, thermostat, all belts, fuel filter, front rotors and pads, easily $800 worth of parts

Car has never pulled a trailer, but it is equipped with the trailering package, which includes: sport suspension, 5.7 Liter 260HP LT1 engine, 140amp alternator, heavy duty radiator, oil cooler, trans cooler, 235/70R-15 tires, heavy duty power front disc/rear drum brakes, 2.93 limited slip rear axle, L604E transmission, dual exhaust

Other goodies: Electric door locks, power windows, power mirrors, tilt wheel, intermittent wipers, digital speedo, cruise control, AM/FM/Cassette, power trunk release, full size spare, good tires and brakes, current sticker and registration, clear title, 25 gallon fuel tank, 20mpg. Air conditioner runs cold.

The bad stuff:

It has 258,000 miles and is 21 model years out of date. It’s old enough to vote. The paint is the patented GM 1990s “clear coat peeling to the base layer” paint. It has hail rash and parking lot dings. Interior is getting tired. Radio is only working on one side.

Car can be seen at Buffalo Industrial Park, 2304 13th Avenue in Canyon.

Asking $2,500, willing to listen to offers. Don’t bother with scam emails, I won’t finance, I don’t need a job or help selling it.

Hope the photos work, I will check back and fix them tomorrow if they don't

1 - 1 of 1 Posts