Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 Fleetwood that was my first car. I blew the motor in 2007, and it has been sitting ever since. I always say I am saving it for an LS swap and stuff, but time is getting away from me. I don't have the time, money, or space right now to do anything with it.

It's Garnet Red with the dark red interior. 90k miles and pretty darn rust free for a Midwest car. Interior is rough. Car is mostly complete but is missing a few chrome pieces and the drivers side fender. Everything besides the motor is solid. Trans, rear, etc.

Basically, it is a parts car, unless you are looking for a rust-free shell for a project. If so, this is your car. Not sure if anyone cares, but this is the car that won the burnout contest at ISSCA Nats 2007 by blowing a tire and shooting a chrome panel across the parking lot. So, it has history. :)

Asking $500. I figure it is probably worth that much in scrap, eh? Clean title and keys in hand. Located near Peoria, IL.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

Make me an offer. I need this car gone.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Any Pictures?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just dug up a few pics.

As you can see, there was a mouse nest in the glove box made out of the insulation from behind the back seat (there is no back seat so it was exposed). That is the worst part about the car.

The car is sitting on a set of 9c1 rims with center caps that are included. The engine wiring harness was brand new. I bought it from Dal back in the day right before I blew the motor. There are a few other odds and ends that I don't mind including, like the 4 awg cable that goes from the trunk to the engine bay.

Keep in mind you would be a getting a mostly complete car that would probably run and drive fine if you threw a junkyard motor and some fresh gas in it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts