Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
94 Impala SS complete part out, 100,210 miles, VERY clean car before the wreck.

PM or email me with requests, please include your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote in my reply.

PARTS: (If you don't see it ask)
-Door Panels (Bad driver arm rest, carbon fiber stickers on the bezels, crack in passenger bezel) : $350 OBO
-MAF (have 2 or 3): $25 each
-PCM (16188051): $65
-PCM (From a 94 Camaro) (16188051): $65
-Door bottom outside trim (complete, decent condition, scuffs on bottom of trim from being a lowered car): $50
-Rear View Mirror: $30
-Driver side mirror: $25
-Tranny cooler (from a non-wreck car): $30
-Driver side headlight (from a non-wreck car): $30
-Steering box: $75
-A pillars (Have a few sets): $20 each
-Power seat Harnesses (Have 3 passenger, 2 driver): $30 per side
-Cat. Converters: $80 for the set (have two sets)
-Cruise Control Module: $30

WILL NOT SHIP (located in Walpole, NH):
-Rear end: $250
-LT1 (Good runner, yard drives): $500
-LT1 Short Block from a 94 Camaro: $250
-Upper Dash: $100
-Front Seats (Have 2 sets, both have good passenger seat, decent driver seat): $250 per pair
-Rear Seat (Have 2, both MINT): $100 each

PARTS SOLD OR OTHERWISE NOT FOR SALE:
-Door spears: SOLD
-Center Console : SOLD
-Headlight Harness: SOLD
-Lower Dash: SOLD
-4l60E: SOLD
-Wheels: SOLD
-Sun Visors: SOLD
-Seat Belts: SOLD
-Stock CD Player: SOLD
-Spoiler: SOLD
-Wheel well trim (Rears only): SOLD
-Tail Lights: SOLD
-Outside Mirrors: SOLD
-Gauge cluster: SOLD
-Driver door door sill plastic: SOLD
-1/4 Windows w/plastic triangles and deer: SOLD
-Trunk Emblem: SOLD
-Steering Wheel: TRASHED
-Springs: GOING ON MY CAR
-Electric fan setup: TRASHED
-Grill: TRASHED

·
Registered
868 Posts
ill take the full seat belt set and visors if they are in good shape. Also would you be willing to ship some interior panels? looking for the mid pieces where the front seatbelts are and front and rear trim that runs along the rockers and kick panel pieces up under the dash

·
Registered
263 Posts
So it was you that bought it! I was heading down and the guy called me and said don't bother. Damn you! lol. Free Bump!:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
tail lights

dibs on 94 ss tail lights for 50.00 to houston,tx. 77014
what's the shipping cost?

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
How about the front driver side sill plate & rear driver side arm rest shipped to 54660?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am working a deal on the entire interior of this car, so if you PMed about interior parts and I have not gotten back to you, I have not forgotten about you, I am waiting for a final answer and deposit on this deal before I reply.

Thanks for those who have already bought stuff, and thanks for all the interest from the rest of you.

So it was you that bought it! I was heading down and the guy called me and said don't bother. Damn you! lol. Free Bump!:D
Yup, that was me, took a risk and made the 3 hour drive on a thursday. Taking a few nice things from this car for my own and selling off the rest. It's a shame, this was a very nice car before the wreck that I believe was caused by a mix of in-dash DVD playing and use of a suicide knob for steering...LOL

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
You have the keys to the car Im assuming?

I would like the locks off the doors and trunk, and if the outside key matches the glove box latch, i'll take that too. If you would like to kepp the latch with the glove box. I have my SS one I'll trade.

Wait.....are the locks body color....?

eh, shoot me a price anyway....

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All messages replied. Thanks for the orders so far and all the interest. All interior parts are still available at this time with the exception of the driver door sill plastic.

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
All messages replied. Thanks for the orders so far and all the interest. All interior parts are still available at this time with the exception of the driver door sill plastic.

Doug
That is one of the parts that I needed, do I have dibs? What bout the rear driver door arm rest? Can I get a price for both shipped to 54660?

Thanx.

·
Registered
202 Posts
tails

any update on the tails?

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trunk is open finally!

All 4 spoiler "buyers" have fizzled out, it is still available, and now accessible.

Doug

1 - 20 of 37 Posts