Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
you may want to include some bigger pictures if you hope for a sale here, and an FYI the 8th digit has nothing to do with it being an Impala it just indicates that it has an LT1 in it. you may want to take a picture of the RPO tag in the trunk so people can see this. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you may want to include some bigger pictures if you hope for a sale here, and an FYI the 8th digit has nothing to do with it being an Impala it just indicates that it has an LT1 in it. you may want to take a picture of the RPO tag in the trunk so people can see this. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the advive the car is actually on Ebay with bigger pics but I dont know if that link is allowed to be posted or not...as far as the 8th digit I guess it really doesnt matter either way since the rear quarter window on the 94 Caprices was different anyways right?

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Well yes and no 94 imps got a filler piece and similar 95 96 window, but the opening is the same, there are ALOT of clones out there, that being said the true fire way to tell is if the VIN matches the rear lid RPO sticker and like you said above it has WX3 in it. Not trying to bust your balls or anything, but these are things that people are going to ask about. You could post the link to the ebay auction in the ebay/craigslist threads

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I posted everything...I have some interested buyers here locally for 4500 to 5k so Im going to see what happens...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
If you have interested buyers locally why are you posting it on here? Wouldn't it be easier than dealing with emails, calls and such?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have interested buyers locally why are you posting it on here? Wouldn't it be easier than dealing with emails, calls and such?
I dont think its wrong that I post it all over until it sells, Im in a position to sell so why wouldnt I deal with emails calls and whatever else? Its a part of the selling process right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts