Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am officially putting the SS up for sale. I need to get back into school and have some other priorities right now that need attention. This car is very clean and has been taken care of very well with meticulous maintenance. It has never been driven in winter and is garaged all year around. The body is in excellent shape, the interior is pretty much mint and overall just a very solid dependable car. I really want to see this car go to a fellow enthusiast, if I knew someone was going to buy it just to daily drive I don't think I would even sell it, thats how much I love this car. It is in perfect running condition with a strong engine, firm shifting transmission and cold A/C just to name a few things, runs like it has 500 miles. The mileage of the car is right at about 110,000.

As far as things I have done to the car go, it has two newer cherry bomb pro mufflers and resonators deleted with stainless steel tips. It has the RAISS air intake, new pads/rotors, new carpeting, tinted windows, black/silver stock wheels and a new fuel pump. The car also has a sound system with 2 12" mtx woofers that I will sell with the car or will take out if the next owner does not want it. They give a nice amount of bass to any type of music and the bass levels can be adjusted easily.

I am open to any questions.

Price is $8k and I am pretty firm on that.

Here is a link to the photobucket with all the pictures.
http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/GerryG1/?start=0

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please dont make me put this on craigslist lol, If anyone is interested at all I will take any questions.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see there are many lookers so someone has to be interested. I really want the car gone before the nasty weather really hits. Bump!

·
Registered
144 Posts
clean impala man. good luck selling!! thats a good price, ive seen way worst looking impalas for that much...once again hope u sell it...i wouldn't lol

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trust me I don't want to see it go, but needs come before wants unfortunately.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am officially putting the SS up for sale. I need to get back into school and have some other priorities right now that need attention. This car is very clean and has been taken care of very well with meticulous maintenance. It has never been driven in winter and is garaged all year around. The body is in excellent shape, the interior is pretty much mint and overall just a very solid dependable car. I really want to see this car go to a fellow enthusiast, if I knew someone was going to buy it just to daily drive I don't think I would even sell it, thats how much I love this car. It is in perfect running condition with a strong engine, firm shifting transmission and cold A/C just to name a few things, runs like it has 500 miles. The mileage of the car is right at about 110,000.

As far as things I have done to the car go, it has two newer cherry bomb pro mufflers and resonators deleted with stainless steel tips. It has the RAISS air intake, new pads/rotors, new carpeting, tinted windows, black/silver stock wheels and a new fuel pump. The car also has a sound system with 2 12" mtx woofers that I will sell with the car or will take out if the next owner does not want it. They give a nice amount of bass to any type of music and the bass levels can be adjusted easily.

I am open to any questions.

Price is $8k and I am pretty firm on that.

Here is a link to the photobucket with all the pictures.
http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/GerryG1/?start=0
Where are you in Ohio? I have a buddy here in Muncie, IN that is looking for a new car. He was looking into a 90s Bimmer and I told him to get an B-body, and then I saw your Impala for sale. Trying to get him to join "our family."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts