Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 1994 Impala SS. Really clean car ready to drive anywhere. Car is pretty much stock with the exception of a pioneer GPS double din, Tinted windows, aftermarket mufflers for a nice rumble. And autopage alarm with remote start. Has an air horn hooked up to the alarm so you will know if it is being tampered with. Know for the engine. The car had sat for awhile so I had the motor pulled and gone through. So it had every gasket replaced incase any dried out from sitting. This car doesn't leak a drip. Also had the A/C recharged and it blows ice cold. Also replaced a handful of sensors. Just wanted to make sure this car wouldnt give any problems. NO DASH WARNING LIGHTS! Car has 143,000 on it. Overall a pretty clean SS that will run right problem free. With all the work that has been done I'm setting the price at 6500.00 firm. No trades any questions just ask

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, located in Freeport IL 61032. Paint is decent for its age. It is the original paint so there are some chips and scraps with being 22 years old. You can check the listing and all the pictures if you go on Rockford IL Craigslist and type in 1994 impala SS.

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Mike,

Thanks for the location. I don't know what you are talking about "listing" but I went to the Rockford IL Craigslist, thank you.

Good car.

Mav

1 - 4 of 4 Posts