Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry if this is not the right spot. I was not sure where to post a vehicle for sale thats not an impala/bbody. If mod/admin can move it if this is wrong, I would appreciate it.

Thanku.

1994 Pontiac TransAm GT

Asking 7k on craigslist.

REDUCED TO $5k for members.

If u think Im asking 2 much, I can appreciate that, but no need to post about ur thoughts. I am only testing the waters for a sale because I want to see if I can make room for a different toy... I do not need to sell it.

Thanku.

************ IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Have u changed direction with the camaro parts? Thought u were gonna throw some things in the trans am? I know u said not to post our thoughts. Just wonderin.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I had come across a possible donor... the only body style car I would have considered buying to take the parts... but as I was making arrangements to go check it out... less than 24 hours after making contact... sold.

But Ill still leave the feeler up for sale... especially cause I do still have the impala.

OWNER/ADMIN

·
Registered
2,027 Posts

I had come across a possible donor... the only body style car I would have considered buying to take the parts... but as I was making arrangements to go check it out... less than 24 hours after making contact... sold.

But Ill still leave the feeler up for sale... especially cause I do still have the impala.

OWNER/ADMIN
Damn. That woulda been nice set up. Bit yeah
Gotta love the big girls. Anyone in a vette can win a race but they cant do it with 3 people in the car and a trunk loaded haha

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... i was hesitant as to how big of a project it wouldve been... but Im glad it sold. Everything happens for a reason... and that decision was made for me.

OWNER/ADMIN

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure if this helps to justify the price or if it hurts the sales ad for the car... but, the TA will be getting its own power adder soon. Will only hit the stock motor with a 100hp shot... but should wake it up pretty good from the low 14s that she currently runs.

A friend is now going LSX in his TA, and I am buying this installed but never used kit and he is includinf a bottle heater as well as a remote bottle opener for less than the kit is new...

Never sprayed N20 before... Im kinda excited. Lol.

The longer I have it... the more mods she will get, however if she starts getting big things like the rear... the price may rise...

OWNER/ADMIN

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Giggidy!!!

OWNER/ADMIN

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Yeah... i was hesitant as to how big of a project it wouldve been... but Im glad it sold. Everything happens for a reason... and that decision was made for me.

OWNER/ADMIN
How many miles on the Trans Am?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sale Pending. 1545hrs for title signing and payment.

LTX tech.com is my drug

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Pocket full of cash!

So happy it has gone to a very excited ADULT female. She is like a little kid about it!

LTX tech.com is my drug

1 - 16 of 16 Posts