Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the yard today and saw a red RMS that looked pretty complete. The sad thing is that I quickly realized this is a car that used to live in my area. It used to sit in the driveway, backed in, all the time. Only saw it driving around every so often. Then a few weeks ago it was gone and in it's place was a new red Nissan. :( Wondered what happened to the car and now I know. The only thing I could see wrong with it was the rubber strips were taped on. What a shame. Perfect car for a sedan front clip conversion on a wagon.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
If I were to grab one thing, providing they are in good shape, it would be the front door panels.

Tom C.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the driver's door panel (it's for sale) but that was it. Wish I had the spare funds to load up on parts but the last time I parted a car I barely broke even and I still have an attic full of parts I can't even give away. Literally. The paint on this car is still shiny, the cup holder/console looks like it never even had a cup in it.:( Wish someone would go rescue a ton of parts.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I got the driver's door panel (it's for sale) but that was it. Wish I had the spare funds to load up on parts but the last time I parted a car I barely broke even and I still have an attic full of parts I can't even give away. Literally. The paint on this car is still shiny, the cup holder/console looks like it never even had a cup in it.:( Wish someone would go rescue a ton of parts.
I learned that quick, dont buy a bunch of ish.

I have a few things I cant sell too, that should be gone. Luckily its only about 2-3 items.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts