Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Buick Roadmaster Well the only thing that says that is the title!!!! Impala SS front clip, 96 Impala SS lt1 with flowmasters, Still has the lines ran for NOS, Shaved everything handles, tail lights license plate. This is a one of a kind paint job i can not even explain all the air brush work on this car!!! PICS DO THIS CAR NO JUSTICE!!! Paint scheme follows through to the dash, doors and jams, sub box and the tail gate. 17 inch budnik wheels with matching steering wheel, 2 CCE pumps 3 batteries and 10 switches, 3 inch body drop. IT WILL LAY BODY!!!! In dash screen Boston speakers all around, 8 12 inch subs in custom enclosure.. Hydros are hidden in the spare tire compartment...
THERE IS WELL OVER 25K IN THIS CAR

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/CRAZYCHAD69/ROADMONSTER/

$12,500 CASH OR TRADE

Feel free to text me at 641-680-2411

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
This forum tends to be rather conservative, and that beast is a bit on the wild side. That paint job kinda freezes it in the year 2005, IMHO.

A Simple two tone would be far more fell friendly. But That's just my .02. If paint is what you do, it's something to consider.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This forum tends to be rather conservative, and that beast is a bit on the wild side. That paint job kinda freezes it in the year 2005, IMHO.

A Simple two tone would be far more fell friendly. But That's just my .02. If paint is what you do, it's something to consider.

I like my rides to be wild and changing the paint job is NOT A OPTION theres 100s of hours in the paint alone im not afraid to keep it and roll it if everybody is AFRAID of a wild paint job!!!! Just my .02

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.