Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1994 LT1 powered, professionally lowered with boxed rear lower control arms and urethane bushings, 3.23 posi rear, front disc brakes with new raybestos parts. rear brake parts included. odometer shows 214k. purchased from a pastor who used it for travel. doesn't not leak, tick or smoke. runs excellent. tint was done by NW auto and has lifetime warranty. Has custom K&N intake, 17x8 Stockton ralye wheels and police car cooling fans. It needs the trim finished and enough is included to do two cars. Also needs fans wired into the ecu (parts and instructions are included) driver seatbelt needs repaired (parts included). kenwood cd player and rear 6x9 speakers. also included is a pair of front fenders and headlights. I also have some extra parts available for separate purchase. tubular trans. crossmember, urethane mount, powdercoated steering links and rode ends, guage pod and a few other pieces. Asking 4500.00 I will entertain trades as well. Motorcycles, 80's chevy S-10 extended cab, 99 or 2000 camaro z28

Attachments

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
These are just my thoughts on your car.

You typically have two people who would want to buy a wood grain RMW:
1. Someone like me who wanted a stock as possible wagon.
2. Someone who wants a deal on a wagon, wood or not.

Person 1, see's the "upgrades" as having no real value added to the car.
Person 2, see's the upgrades as having some value, but still wants a deal.

214k on the engine/trans scares most people, even if it doesn't leak...it's gonna need rebuilt soon. Person 2 may be okay with this, but again, still wants a deal.

Trim, fans, and seat belt need fixed. What else has not been replaced? Specifically engine components.

I'd say a more realistic asking price would be closer to $3,500 if you're looking to move it soon, although I'd love to see you get $4,500 so I can possibly sell mine for more.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems reasonable. appreciate the input. I will finish the fan kit install and keep it listed as I have.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am open to offers. Haven't had the time to do anything and haven't pursued the sale very well. I am motivated now and reduced the price to 3950.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts