Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have for sale a 95 caprice wagon with 123k miles on it. this wagon is my daily and runs very well and i would trust it to drive anywhere. it has the lt1 motor and has been tuned up and i replaced the optispark less then a month ago with a acdelco unit. it has the regular intake and 2.5 catback exhaust with magnaflow mufflers that sound real nice, also has a nice tune and very nice to drive. its bagged with slam re7 bags at each corner and also has shocks at each corner and it rides very well. it has 2 viair compressors filling a 5 gallon tank. the outside is pretty basic, i added the olds custom cruiser grill and the rear skirts. the inside i have12 way power roadmaster limited seats but i have the bench installed right now but you get both and i can reinstall the 12 way roadmaster limited buckets if you would like. i also installed a pioneer double din radio/dvd player with jbl speakers front and rear, sounds pretty nice. i have two sets of wheels with it too. right now i have the 15" craigar smoothies on it with 215/70-15 skinny wheitewall tires with tons of tread left. also have the wheels that are in the pics, they are 14" supreme wheels with bullet center caps with 170/70-14 skinny whitewall tires for that old school look. im sure im missing stuff. if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask. im not lookin for trades unless its a accord wagon cause thats what im after. lookin to get @5500 obo dont be afraid to make an offer,worst that will happen is i say no. located in st. louis,mo thanks for looking.

only pic i have of the inside, i took in feb and didnt clean beforhand. i will get better ones if anyone wants them

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry about that. its got just under 123k right now but its my daily and gets at least 25 miles a day.

i will get some more pics soon of the inside.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not sure what the console is out of.

sorry my camera is messin up, it will not read my memory card but i will try and get some pics with a buddys camera soon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a pic someone took at a local cruise night on saturday. sorry its blurry but i wanted to show what the other wheels look like on it

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
BUMP!!

Did you paint the center of those white?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pics of the interior, sorry it took so long

current pic of it, kinda dirty

wood isnt in the best shape. drive though wash ruined it

make offers if you interested. thanks for lookin

oh and yeah the centers are painted white.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and the carpet has a hole cut for a floor shifter, i put carpet under it and doesnt look to bad. i can get the same center consol to go in between the roadmaster limited buckets and cover it though. figure most people on here would rather run the buckets anyways. thanks again for lookin

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
bump for a clean ass car

gawd damn I need 4.5 k

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
If i wasnt in the middle of the ocean....shipping would kill me

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump, im pretty much givin this away! if it doesnt sell soon im gonna put it back up to $5,500 and just drive it and enjoy it some more, someone will buy it or trade something for it.

will take a trade for a daily that i will not want to mod, aka not a b body :) but needs to be a 4 door, i have a 6 week old. thanks for reading... again

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ahh i wish you were in FL, im trying to find someone to trade my '93 F150 ext cab for a wagon

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump. got another daily and have a showtruck so i dont have room for this one. make an offer hell id trade for a stock car just cause i could most likely sell it faster so hit me up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts