Everything was removed from a 95 Buick Roadmaster Limited. Let me know what you need

oem white rear doors complete with glass and blue panels-$45(they’re in my way want them gone)

Trunk lid OEM white- $45(want it gone)

Lt1 engine- turns over by hand160k when pulled it ran but I believe it needs a head gasket-$400

Passenger door panel- $75 - no breaks in the plastic. Nice piece. Only flaw is the handle trim is missing but if you have a good one then just clip it into place and you have a perfect panel

Dash pad- blue dash pad in good condition has navigation pad mounted to it. Uncracked-$230

Dash center bezel- $100- no broken tabs

Lower dash trim (under steering column)- no broken tabs- has two screw holes because somebody mounted a horn button- $50

Ash tray- $55

Glovebox- blue good shape- $70

Trim piece beside glove compartment- no broken tabs blue- $20

Working electric climate control- $65

White door handles- $20 a piece

White mirrors- passenger side power works perfectly and is clean- drivers side has to be moved manually- $70

Dimmer switch- $25

I have blue heated and power with lumbar support front seats- everything worked perfectly and they’re still very comfortable- needs to be recovered. I was about to throw them into my 9c1. - $100

C Pillar covers Blue in good condition-$35 each

Deck lid cover Blue in good condition with 3rd brake light cover-$100

3rd brake light- $45

ect... I parted out a full car if you need anything let me know if have a good few parts left over

I’m located in azle tx 15 mins west of Fort Worth