Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out a 1995 9C1 Caprice. Was a fire chief car until 3 years ago. Mostly stored inside when not in use so front clip is relatively rust free. Has been sitting outside unused for the last 3+ years and the rear fenders have rusted out badly from a poorly adjusted trunk lid allowing trunk to fill with water.

Has nice opinions like a fully working power driver seat and tilt column. Working Am/FM cassette and I have another factory blue plug Am/FM CD. Interior is in excellent shape with no rips burns or splits. Headliner doesn't sag. Driver door panel is nice no cracks and a good armrest pad. The dashpad is nice with a 2" crack from the airbag to the defogger vent. The doors will be sold with glass and power regulators. The power mirrors both work and are completely intact. Has the special 9C1 only air dam. Has the 9C1 headlight and trunk release pod.
This is my initial listing so all body and interior parts are available at this time.

The Complete engine, transmission, ecm/tcm and harness, cooling system, rear axle, drive shaft, steering box, lower control arms, cross member, antilock pump & computer and complete front spindles are mine.

I have no way to ship large parts and body parts. Vehicle is located in Farmingville, NY 11738 and all large items are local pickup only.

I am amending this ad. If it doesn't fit in a USPS flat rate box I am not shipping the item it will be local pickup only. This has turned into a huge expense and hassle that I don't need this. Sorry guys.

Please contact me here or message me and include a phone number if there's anything you want to discuss. Thanks for looking, Bill.

20200102_131121.jpg
20200102_131134.jpg
20200102_131147.jpg
20200102_131159.jpg
20200102_131214.jpg
20200102_131225.jpg
20200102_131424.jpg
20200102_131436.jpg
20200102_131909.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
What else is wrong with it besides the rust spots shown in the pictures?

Somebody is inevitably going to ask if you would consider selling the car whole.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure they will but probably wouldn't want to pay what I need to break even. I had to put some work into it at first to make it driveable. None of these parts are a year old yet. There's that and the drivetrain is promised but not paid for yet so it's still mine.

The frame where the rear suspension mounts to at the top has holes in it. The center pillar on the passenger side is porous at the bottom. There's not much hope for it as a car anymore but it can still keep others alive with its parts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a shot of the bottom of the center pillar on the passenger side. Underneath there are holes you can stick a screwdriver into through that underside rail. I'm hurting too much today to get an underneath shot. I'll add those pics when I get it on the lift.
20200113_123009.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got some shots of the headliner and sun visors today. They're in excellent shape and the fabric is solidly attached to the visors.

20200113_123141.jpg
20200113_123232.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had several inquiries for parts already but I have to let you all know I'm still waiting for the title of this car. I can't start taking it apart until I have it. The DMV says it will be processed and mailed on 1/17/20 so I should have it in hand within 2 weeks. Until then anything you guys ask for consider it reserved until I can ship it. I will post here and message everyone when it's ready to go. Sorry for jumping the gun I didn't think it'd get this kind of response so soon!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$125 for the hood.
This price is negotiable. Make me an offer we can both live with.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I'm also interested in the front license place holder, the bowtie keyhole cover on the trunk lid and rad and heater hoses.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The plate holder no problem if it's not riveted to the bumper cover. Sorry the lock cover stays with the trunklid. The rad and all the hoses are going with the engine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well good news Impala SS community, I just got an email from the DMV. The title that was supposed to be printed on the 17th was indeed printed on the 21st. Hopefully it has been mailed or put in a donkey cart or however they are sending it to me and is on it's way. As soon as it's in my sweaty hand I will be in touch with all who have responded and will begin the dissection of the car. Thank you all for your patience, Bill

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Interested in drivers side muffler hanger/bracket that bolts to the frame and same for drivers side tailpipe hanger/bracket
Work in Bethpage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Interested in drivers side muffler hanger/bracket that bolts to the frame and same for drivers side tailpipe hanger/bracket
Work in Bethpage.
Sounds like your adding duals to a car with a single. Message sent.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Sounds like your adding duals to a car with a single. Message sent.
Probably at some point. Can kick myself as years ago i picked a very low mile complete SS exhaust for the 91 and all the other pieces need, like brand new hangers. Then after years of just taking up space, realized it wouldn't happen. Sold it all then couple years later i get add the 95 to the herd.... duh...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested in pax rear wheel moulding, rear pax door bottom aluminum panel insert and pair of Electrical side mirrors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Parting out a 1995 9C1 Caprice. Was a fire chief car until 3 years ago. Mostly stored inside when not in use so front clip is relatively rust free. Has been sitting outside unused for the last 3+ years and the rear fenders have rusted out badly from a poorly adjusted trunk lid allowing trunk to fill with water.

Has nice opinions like a fully working power driver seat and tilt column. Working Am/FM cassette and I have another factory blue plug Am/FM CD. Interior is in excellent shape with no rips burns or splits. Headliner doesn't sag. Driver door panel is nice no cracks and a good armrest pad. The dashpad is nice with a 2" crack from the airbag to the defogger vent. The doors will be sold with glass and power regulators. The power mirrors both work and are completely intact. Has the special 9C1 only air dam. Has the 9C1 headlight and trunk release pod.
This is my initial listing so all body and interior parts are available at this time.

The engine, transmission, ecm and harness, rear axle, and front spindles are spoken for but not paid for so that can change.

I have no way to ship large parts and body parts. Vehicle is located in Farmingville, NY 11738 and all large items are local pickup only. I will ship smaller items if the buyer pays for it and will gladly work with anyone sent here for parts pickup.

I will be starting to disassemble the car this week and will have parts available for purchase as of next weekend. Please contact me here and include a phone number if there's anything you want to discuss. Thanks for looking, Bill.

View attachment 192281 View attachment 192282 View attachment 192283 View attachment 192284 View attachment 192285 View attachment 192287 View attachment 192288 View attachment 192289 View attachment 192290
Bill I'm interested in following parts: passenger rear wheel well moulding, pax rear door aluminum bottom panel and pair of Electrical side mirrors. I'm located in So CA.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts