Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM selling this very clean 95 caprice that i recently purchased a couple weeks ago it is rediculously clean for being a michigan car no rust that i can see on it....i have all the documents of all of the work that was just done on it a couple months ago had a whole tune up done on it wires,spark plugs, opti , new egr, shocks front and rear, and brakes its rides really smooth, it was owned by 1 owner for 15 years she took great care of this car...sadly some things came up financially and am not able to keep the car like i had first planned im looking to get 3800 OBO for the vehicle it has 150000 but believe me it doesnt look or feel like its has that many...The color is DGGM and it has the 4.3

PHOTO ALBUM OF PICS:http://s1040.photobucket.com/albums/b410/chevycaprice1984/

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
No offers?
you'll have a hell of a hard time trying to squeeze $3800 out of an L99 caf wth 150k on it. 1000-1500 is closer to reality.

dont take this post the wrong way, good luck.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I might be interested if the asking price were a little lower....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put it out there for 3800. Fr the simple fact is as a b-body owner it is one of the cleanest ones that I have seen considering that we live in Michigan and this weather doesn't treat our cars good. I have seen worse cars here in kazoo for yes a little less than what I'm asking but in my own opinion is worth it. But i am open to offers for sure

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you'll have a hell of a hard time trying to squeeze $3800 out of an L99 caf wth 150k on it. 1000-1500 is closer to reality.

dont take this post the wrong way, good luck.
Don't worry I'm not takein it the wrong way. I'm asking that much cuz it's extremely clean for being a Michigan caprice it's hard to find cars in this good of shape here in Kalamazoo Michigan

·
Registered
33 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah it's still for sale I'm talking with a couple people right now and got some offers just waiting to see what I want to do but it's still up in the air till I see the cash

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Try taking some pics of the engine compartment, trunk, and undercarriage. A lot of B-bodies look good on the outside but underneath is where most of the problems show up.

From what you posted so far the car looks real nice.

Here in the Northeast many of them look like that until...(see 1st line)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have to sell her within these couple weeks lowering price to 3300 obo I will take pics of engine trunk and undercarriage

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
How quick do you need it sold? I just yesterday bought a 1994 with 30,000 miles out of dallas and then you come out with a nice one here in Michigan. My money is tight but I am interested if you get a little closer to $2500.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey sorry man it was quick I had another guy from the forum call me and said he was coming out to see it and he liked what he saw and and picked it up the following day. My bad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts