Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i kno im on here a lot but i did a lot. this is for the alarm i put on the car....1000 dollars worth of trunk....DAMN right ima have an alarm!!!! i dissconnected the trunk button an i dont crry the key with me all from the fob(trunk pop) and door unlock. there was a half ass alrm kinda 1/2 installed so i pulled it out an put in a brand new one i love the trunk pop had a lil trouble with the dome light though i thought it was + trigger but it was -

·
Registered
296 Posts
alarm is a must, i was thinkin bout unhookin my trunk release button too, for now i just keep the glove box locked, but i have no worries of my pocket pressing buttons as my remote can be locked, i know a guy who wired his to the power windows on a silverado and his pocket rolled em down for him while it was pouring down rain,lol, the remote lock def comes in handy

·
Registered
685 Posts
^^
my first mod, I cut the power wire to the trunk button, and wired the stereo remote turn on wire to it. I rather let my glove box unlocked. if someone is going to break into my car I rather have a broken window and not a broken window and a broken dash and glove box to match.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts