Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The era of the last of the V8's is over, sold the 1995 B4U on Saturday. Only had 207351 km on the odometer. Sold it to a man who has several B bodies and some 9C1 parts cars. His plans are to put the 3.08 disc brake rear axle on it, Bonneville leather interior, S10 center console, Impala grill.

· Registered
2,572 Posts
"Hey, look on the bright side, at least your car went to someone who cares. I sold mine to a 16 year old wannabe thug who will no doubt ruin it in every possible way."

It will no doubt be showing up in the Wheels section soon Cletus :)

· Registered
20 Posts
The era of the last of the V8's is over, sold the 1995 B4U on Saturday. Only had 207351 km on the odometer. Sold it to a man who has several B bodies and some 9C1 parts cars. His plans are to put the 3.08 disc brake rear axle on it, Bonneville leather interior, S10 center console, Impala grill.
Sucks, man. I literally fought back tears as I watched mine go away last summer.

At least it sounds like it went to a good home, though. Can't say the same for mine, I sure hope it did. :(

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The new owner will be nice enough to send me pictures of the modifications. So far he emailed me that the tires and rims have been swapped, an OEM CD radio installed, and he's got a Lumina steering wheel with radio controls waiting to be installed. Then he'll have a retired GM engineer who helped design the electronics for the B body do the connections for the steering wheel controls.

· Registered
126 Posts
I know how it feels...i let me 94 go back in sept of 07...picked up me a 96 a few months after!!

· Registered
68 Posts
How come you sold it man?

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sold it because the costs involved in fueling and to restore the body and paint to new condition, and that parts are getting more costly and harder to come by. I figured the money would be better spent on a more recent vehicle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.