·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5.7L V8
4 speed
RWD
Approx. 180,000kms (112,000mi)

1995 SS painted in cherry black. Car is completely stock, no mods ever done to it. Runs and drives. Comes with OEM 17" wheels (no tires) and aftermarket 15" wheels currently on car. Bought as a project show car, never got the time to do it as I own too many vehicles. Paint fading/clear coat peeling on front and rear bumpers. Digital speedometer has intermittent issues (wiring). Both rear windows need clips that travel on linkage track. Trunk electric button has wiring issues, been using key to open. Interior overhead light needs new light housing. Driver seat has minor tears from keys in back pocket. Transmission cooler lines sweating.

Located in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Asking $9,800 CAD ($8,000 USD)
Pictures below will get interior pics soon.

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,519 Posts
1. Are you positive this is a genuine SS? The wheel well trim and the rubber moldings are going to raise eyebrows. The chrome around the passenger side tail light is also of note.

2. Has the car been hit? The chrome trim on the driver's side doors doesn't line up.

I would recommend posting a picture of the SPID sticker on the underside of your trunk lid, just to reassure potential buyers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are great pin points what you pointed out that I forgot to mention! But yes it is a real SS. I am the 2nd owner. 1st owner bought this right from dealership back in 96’. The trim on wheel wells were peeling off on my drive home from buying it and was flapping against the car enough to annoy me. I’m not sure about the tail light it must of peeled due to sitting and being an old car. As for the door trim, the chrome trim piece is loose on the door giving that impression but I can assure you it HAS NOT been in an accident. I will get that SPID picture posted tonight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts