Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this car for some parts and now I am parting out the rest. There was a fire in the engine compartment. I did buy the car from a list member, thats why it may look familiar.

What you see on the doors are parts of the car cover that burned. I will post more pictures soon. I will ship smaller parts but things like the door and decklid I will not. I won't ship the back seat but I will ship the skins.

I can't deliver the big stuff because I sold my truck. sorry. I am in Avenel NJ. Zip 07001 and I work in Clifton Zip 07012. I can meet in that area for the smaller stuff. I accept cash , postal Money order and Paypal.

No pic of rear but the car has 109K on it. 3.08 posi. asking $325.
Engine should be good. No guarantees. $250
Trans should be good. No guarantees. $200
Decklid is okay. $30. Spoiler is no good. Taillights caught fire and burned the paint off.
Quarter Panels. Good Shape. $300. I need a deposit before I cut these off. I am keeping the fender trim.
Email me at kwcole125 at aol.com for other needs not pictured. Or check my photobucket link here for other pics.
http://s524.photobucket.com/albums/cc327/kevinfromnj/Impala parts for sale/?start=0

Doors. $150 each. Door panels not included. Front Passenger door is missing the Window. That door is $125
Sold!!!

Engine Bracket. I have 2. $45 Shipped.

Staydown gas door. $15 shipped.

Glovebox with Key $25 shipped. Minor paint spill inside from a touch up bottle.

·
Registered
141 Posts
wheels

how are the wheels and tires? price?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The front 2 rims need to be refinished. $40 each. No Shipping

Back rims $75 each with or without tire. Only one tire is good though. No shipping.
Thanks
KEvin

·
Registered
202 Posts
LS

Pm sent

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
How much for the rear??

EDIT: Reading is fundamental!

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Rear seat

PM sent on rear seat and I would pick up.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
visors are sold. Payment received. Thanks
license bracket is sold pending payment.
Drivers door panel and rug pending payment and pickup.
waiting for a response on the top rear seat skin. It looks like the set is going to be broken up.
Will update tonight. Thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry no shipping on the gas tank.

Everyone else waiting on the rear seats. Sorry for the delay I am waiting on someone to get back to me who had first dibs. if the sale falls through I will let people know on the list where they stand.
Thanks
KEvin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks Kevin...parts came in...everything looks good!....pleasure doing business with ya!!

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
ncchevyboy. your welcome.

rear seats sold. rearview mirror sold.
Bump for a good seller. Thanks again Kevin for the seat and mirror. At least it was a nice day for a looooong drive.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Are you going to Englishtown for the swap meet in a few weeks? I'm interested in the jack and a rim/tire. Thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are you going to Englishtown for the swap meet in a few weeks? I'm interested in the jack and a rim/tire. Thanks
Yes I will be at E-town. If anyone wants stuff let me know and I can bring it. I park on the track with BEASST NJ. Nice and convenient if you want to pick stuff up from me. THanks

1 - 20 of 66 Posts