Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I've had this car for sale for less than a month on craigslist and autotrader for $4750, then last week reverse decides to no longer work, and even though it would go in all foward gears, 1st and 2nd gear seemed way too noisy:mad:. Take it to the shop, and of course the transmission has to come out and needs overhauled. The whole reason I was selling this car, and alot of my parts (the 96 I'm parting out listed in parts section)was to fund my BBB 95 build so needless to say I don't really want to put any more money into the car than I need to so I figured I would offer it up on here cheaper before rebuilding the trans. That being said its a 1995 DGGM True SS car with 143K miles. All fluids were just changed August 2010 incl trans (hmmm) fluid, coolant, power steering, oil and differential. Front wheel bearings were just done, and front breaks are great. The rears were replaced August 2010. A/C blows ICE COLD and heat works great. Tires are new 255/50 Fuzions and have about 5000 miles on them. ABS light is on due to a code 35 (rear wheel speed sensor) and even though I replaced the sensor the light remains on. The "PASS KEY" light is on, I had a new key made which changed nothing. The body is decent with one rust spot on drivers rear quarter panel. The paint is decent, but the hood and rear bumper do have "oxidation" and are faded. Pictures and more information are listed on autotrader, here is the link:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...sion=&max_price=7000&cardist=0&standard=false

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS... there is NO rust anywhere else on the body, or underneath (IE floorboards, trunk, inner wheel houses, core support, inner fenders, etc) just typical undercarriage surface rust-nothing anywhere near rust thru or such. Actually in very good shape underneath. I know that I am somewhat new to this forum, and would be happy to let anybody inspect anything I have on here in person before purchase. Can also look me up on ebay as phatmatt33 and that should provide a good idea of how I do business. Thanks, Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts