Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********************************** $8000 ****************************************

House of Kolor Kandy Orange True Impala SS. Air Ride has been installed and rides great! It has been notched in the rear and extended adjustable trailing arms have been installed to allow maximum clearance for the 22"Giovanna Cuomo Rims. The front has had the inner fender wells nicely cut to tuck the 22" rims. Custom Orange Impala SS script embroidered in the floor mats. Stainless Steel laser cut Impala SS script on the rear quarters. Seats would need to be redone to make it show quality. Also the paint on the top has a few lifting spots. I'm in the process of getting the top re-sprayed a different color to make a nice two-tone, but havnt started yet. The air ride has a 5 gallon tank and has two VIAIR 480s in it. The front air bags are Slam Specialties and the rear are firestones. Like I said before the car rides great! The back dash has been cut to fit two 12" Kicker Solo-Barics. The longer I have it the more will be done and asking price will go up. Some of the interior panels were painted Kandy as well to match the car. It also has ghost flames down the side. Tail lights have been replaced with LED and the outside Lense has been chaged to the smoked lenses. The exhaust has had the cats deleted and two nice sounding mufflers added. Has a new optispark, water pump, thermostat and rear shocks. The cluster on the cluster reads around 215,000 but was supposedly replaced from original. So, Im not sure on true mileage.

[email protected]

Attachments

· Registered
2,090 Posts
that car is sick, my motivation to start my bagging project.
And before someone else says it, you need to list a price due to forum rules

BUMP for a sick car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.