Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As of 10/28/10 the freshly rebuilt, slightly upgraded (beefier springs, servos, very SLIGHT shift kit) has about 15 miles on it and shifts better than ever!

1995 Chevy Impala SS (yes it is a TRUE SS with WX3 code in trunk, numbers matching) with 143k original miles. DGGM (Dark Grey Green Metallic) exterior with factory grey leather interior. This Impala is BONE STOCK with the exception of a K&N Air Filter! The body is in good shape for the year, but does have some paint oxidation on hood and rear bumper, and could use some attention. The interior is also in good shape and is all factory as well (hasn't been cut up, painted, customized etc). Car was just serviced with fresh fluids-oil was changed; transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and coolant were all flushed as well. Rear brakes were replaced, front brakes are newer as well. Tires have less than 5,000 miles and have great life left. This Impala is loaded up with power windows, locks, both front power seats, cruise control, ICE COLD A/C, power mirrors, etc- and ALL power options work like they should! Engine sounds great, and transmission shifts smooth! Overall, even though this Impala has a few flaws it is still a clean, great running, reliable car that hasn't been hacked up or customized, and would make anybody a great driver as is. Or, have a little paintwork done and have it perfect! May take partial trade... If you have any questions, just ask and thanks for looking! ********

Pics and VIN are posted on autotrader.com, here is the link:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=287437561&dealer_id=65728361&car_year=1995&rdm=1288291557654&model=CHEVIMP&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1994&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=566948&showZipError=y&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&sort_type=priceDESC&address=45371&advanced=&end_year=1996&doors=&transmission=&max_price=5000&cardist=0&standard=false

Or send an email and I will gladly send some better pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Still got her, this trully is a great running, great driving and great looking car. If wanted, I could have this car scheduled to be painted to factory specs by a professional shop that has been in business here for about 32 years (and would recommend to anybody) that would do a flawless job, and do it quickly for a buyer? I would have already had her painted, but I just spent a good amount of money making her mechanically sound and I originally wanted to use the money to fund my black 95 build but after paying for this transmission, new tires for my truck, emergency surgery for my dog 2 weeks ago, a root canal this tuesday and a huge annual insurance premium I just had to pay all while in the midst of the holidays, I'm about tapped out at this moment. Anyway, the car has not been on the road during the snow/salt we've had this season and was a southern car up untill this past spring. Thanks! Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts