Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last Updated: 4/13/2012, 6:45 PM PST.

Hi All,

This post is pretty much a copy and paste from the Craigslist ad.

Local Buyers: If you want to stop by and look at the parts, I am available Fridays after 3:30 pm as well as all day on weekends as long as we set up an assigned time. I work during the week so I am not available. I don't get a chance to take off the parts much, so please expect to removed some parts yourself. Please feel free to bring along help. I will definitely lend a hand if I can. Tools are available if needed.

Parts List: Not everything is listed, so if you think of something, please message. I will update the list of parts sold asap.

Pricing: Unless noted as firm, all parts are best reasonable offer. I am willing to wait for the right offer. If you got a club and several of you need parts, get 'em together and I will give you a deal.

Payments: Paypal and cashier's check accepted in full amount. For Paypal, email me for address. Please DO NOT make it a gift, and be sure to add the appropriate fees (3%?).

Trade Offers: Cash highly preferred, but open to the following trades only: Miller or Lincoln mig or tig welder; plasma cutter; milling machine; metal or wood lathe tooling; machinist quality measuring tools; wood lathe; welding table; heavy duty base for a large metal lathe; GM diesel engine (6.2 preferred); diesel car or truck in solid condition {Mercedes or GM preferred). Will add cash on my end as needed to make a fair deal.

Shipping: Items not being shipped at this time have been marked (may ship if they don't sell locally). Would prefer to get things sold locally if possible, especially the large 'n heavy stuff. So yes, locals will get priority. Nothing personal, just don't have too much time to deal with shipping. Items will most likely ship out on Fridays / weekends. If you want to estimate shipping, my zip code is 90715. I will take pictures of items before they are packaged and email them to the buyer before shipping out. So if there is any issues on arrival, they can be properly resolved.

Pictures: Being added as time allows or as requests are made for specific parts. Need a specific angle? Just ask.

Response Time: I work most of the day during the week, so while I will be able to answer quick emails throughout, please expect a delay in more specific information or pictures until the weekend. That is when I have a lot more time to looking things up like exact weight and shipping quotes. All patience appreciated.

MISC: I would like to implement the Fred Kiehl Method and ask you all to please message me, and do not post here. I will check PMs regularly. Thanks. :). I will try to bump this thread every few days. If I miss it, a helpful bump is welcome.

Again, thank you for the interest.

PARTS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE
- Head liner
- Carpet
- Floor mats
- Trunk emblem
- Rear emblems
- Complete dash
- Fenders
- Hood
- Steering wheel
- Twilight sentinel / module
- Intake
- Center console
- Floor mats
- Door handle bezels

INTERIOR PARTS: Grey
- Front seats - driver seat is a bit worn - $750 - Will not ship at this time.
- Rear seats - excellent condition - $750 - Will not ship at this time.
- Seat belts - $100
- Door panels - driver door is complete unusable. Others in decent condition - $100 each - Will not ship at this time.
- Center console - $150 obo - (3 members interested. Local sale pending)

EXTERIOR PARTS: Dark Cherry Metallic
- Front bumper cover - Useable, but not great in condition - $10
- Rear bumper cover - $100 - Will not ship at this time.
- Front windshield - $100 - Will not ship at this time.
- Rear windshield - $100 - Will not ship at this time.
- Rear corner windows - $50 each - Will not ship at this time.
- Trunk lid - slightly dented from an accident. Probably repairable. Definitely useable - $100
- Rear wheel well trimmings - the driver-side is slightly bent sue to the rear-end collision - $25 for pair
- Doors - Shells with windows. $100 each. Will not ship at this time.

Wheels
- Have the stock wheels with Fuzion tires with decent tread left. The wheels look not so great due to sitting out side for two years. Heavy cleaning needed. If interested, make offer. Will not be shipping at this time. (1 member interested).

Brakes

- Drilled rotors and pads - Front and rear. Less than 3 months/3,000 miles on them - $150(At least 3 members interested)

MECHANICAL
- Rear end: Posi with 3.90 gears (1 member interested), Tom's racing axles, slotted rotors and brakes (at least 3 members interested). Ready to drop in. - $750 - Will not ship at this time.
- Exhaust: Flowmaster, complete with resonators http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FLO-17218/ - $450 - Will not ship at this time. (1 member interested)
- Driveshaft: $50

COOLING SYSTEM
- Radiator: stock heavy duty - $100 (1 member interested)
- Electric fans - $100 (1 member interested)
- Coolant overflow reservoir: $50
- Goodyear LT1 Blue hoses - $50 (1 member interested)

UNDERHOOD - Misc
- Windshield fluid container: $50
- Cruise control unit: $150

Electronics:
- Power antenna - $30 (2 members interested)

ENGINE and TRANSMISSION:
- Presently the engine (383 stroker LT1) and the transmission are not for sale. However, if a damn good offer is made, I may let them go. Email for details.

- I do have a complete stock set up (engine, ecm, harness, transmission, torque converter) out of a '95 detective Caprice with 97k miles. All for $950.

·
Banned
407 Posts
Interior looks great! How much for the center console, lower half of dash, and just the spoiler? Priced individually. And if you have good fenders, let me know.

·
Registered
80 Posts
parts

I'll take the front driver door courtesy light and cigarette lighter. I can be there on Saturday....

·
Registered
908 Posts
PM Sent...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone for the PMs. All have been replied to.

Just want to give everyone who requested a quote or pictures a heads up that there is going to be some rain the next couple of days. So please expect a slightly delay in response. I want to be able to get you good, accurate pictures and quotes the first time.

Also, as people express serious interest in parts, I will highlight them in red so everyone else is aware that someone has first dibs. You are still welcome to express interest and if the first deal doesn't work out I will simply move on to the next high offer in order. Once its sold, it will be moved to the Sold category.

Again, thank you for the interest. :)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
What is the best you can do on radiator and fans shipped greyhound to san jose? Also I am looking for some clean unbroken lower fender trim . The ones on the bottoms of the front fenders . thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
how much for speaker grills & rear passenger quarter pillar(Interior)?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi All,

All PMs replied to. Thanks.

My sincere apologies for the late replies. Its been an interesting week.

For those of you waiting for shipping quotes on the brake pads and rotors, I have hit a bit of a snag. I seem to have misplaced the lug nut lock key. So until its found, I can't remove the rotors and pads and weight them for an exact quote. So, as of right now, I am still looking for the key.

Btw, if anyone has any tips on removing the lock nuts with out the key, it would be greatly appreciated.

I unfortunately have a busy weekend ahead of me so for those waiting on other parts, the quotes should be ready by Sunday.

Again, thanks for the interest as well as the patience.

·
Banned
407 Posts
Hi All,

All PMs replied to. Thanks.

My sincere apologies for the late replies. Its been an interesting week.

For those of you waiting for shipping quotes on the brake pads and rotors, I have hit a bit of a snag. I seem to have misplaced the lug nut lock key. So until its found, I can't remove the rotors and pads and weight them for an exact quote. So, as of right now, I am still looking for the key.

Btw, if anyone has any tips on removing the lock nuts with out the key, it would be greatly appreciated.

I unfortunately have a busy weekend ahead of me so for those waiting on other parts, the quotes should be ready by Sunday.

Again, thanks for the interest as well as the patience.
Hey I'm still interested in the spoiler. You were suppose to give me a quote on it shipped to 30296. Can you please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Floor mats

How much for the floor mats. And if anyone is interested I have center console for a 96 impala minus shifter and the grey trim around it. Decent shape. 200

1 - 20 of 25 Posts