Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm ElSupremo's son-in-law posting this ad. My account wouldn't let me post it. I actually bought the car from him, so if there are any questions that I can't answer, I'm sure he can. Anyways....

Up for sale is my 1995 Impala SS (not a Caprice conversion). It has a crate LT1 with approximately 3000 miles on it. I didn't install it, I bought the car as is and I haven't been able to dial it it quite right. I did replace the Optispark, spark plugs, coil, and put OTVC wires in to try to smooth out the engine, but it's just not quite there. I haven't had time to do anything else with it and its been sitting in the garage long enough that I think its time to give someone else a shot at it. It does run and drive, and it handles beautifully thanks to a Hotchkis suspension.

It comes with a trunk full of parts and then some, including -
- 1996 Impala analog white face gauges (to replace the digital speedo)
- 1996 Impala center console with floor shifter
- New double-din radio fascia (someone broke into the car and ripped up the original one)
- Extra intake manifold
- New in box radiator
- Exhaust pipes to finish exhaust (original was cut off behind muffler - crazy loud)
- Langness Spoiler
- Lots more extras

The interior is definitely not perfect; the driver's seat is torn and the center of the dash is kinda ripped up from the d-bag stereo thieves. There's almost no rust and the body is pretty straight. The paint is starting to delaminate on the trunk lid, but over all its still there.

Asking $6500. Looking to sell ASAP, so make an offer. Perfect winter project! Located in Spokane, WA. My email is [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts