Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just recently purchased this car and am not able to keep it. It only has 92k original miles. Here is a list of items done to it:

Motor: Stock bottom end, Stage 3 Iron Heads with beehives, port matched intake, LE1, 226/234 .565/.565, NGK plugs, 30# injectors, racetronix fuel pump kit, new coil, optispark, water pumptaylor wires, timing chain/sprockets (oversized for tighter fit), egr delete, air pump delete, F-body MAF, 52mm throttle body, RAISS intake, silicone hoses, and pcm tuned for everything by madtuner.
Trans: Stock, with fresh filter, fluid, 3200 stall convertor
Rear end: 40k eaton with 3.73s, new moser axles
Suspension: Hotchkis coils, kyb shocks, pmt extendend control arms, moog front suspension, Malibu racing sway bars (similar to herb adams sway bars), new cross drilled brakes, pads, brake bolt mod, Clear image automotive tubular crossmember
Exhaust: Clear image automotive quad 1 headers into 3" collectors which reduce into full 2.5" clear image automotive exhaust x-pipe, spintek sportsman xl with polished stainless steel "big kahuna" tips.
Exterior: Smoothie bumpers, 20" Billet Specialties 3d wheels, shaved moldings, wheel wells, and shaved trunk lock.
Interior: Stock with black carpet, console has black carpet, door panels have black carpet, and has a new cluster with circular overlay and red illumination.
Sound system: 6.5" components, 6x9s and kenwood deck, wired for sounds (not hooked up) double zero gauge to trunk, dynamatted doors, trunk, etc.
I'm asking 8500 or best cash offer.
Email me at [email protected] if you want me to send you pics or if you have any other questions about it. Thanks for looking. Joe

· Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Sounds like a pretty sexy car for 8500. If you get lazy one day and want to put pictures on here, I know it'd help it sell, and I'm just nosey to see it. I keep dropping so much money into mine and some keep griping at me to sell it. But I'll never get anything worth what's into it, I might get just what I've put into it, and I'm not willing to ever do that. Sounds like you have something pretty nice for the price....

· Registered
315 Posts
Sounds like a hellofa car for $8500. Wasn't the previous guy asking like $16k??

I'll help you out with the pics:

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help on the pics!!! I'm not sure what he was asking for it but I'm sure it was a lot more than what I'm asking. I just need to get rid of it before winter because I'm moving soon. It is honestly a nice car but I just can't keep it. I have a good amount of receipts for it also. Let me know if you have any questions on it.

· Registered
315 Posts
Man, I can't believe this thing hasn't sold yet. GLWS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.