Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been trying to get out of the B-Body game for a while, the other day, for the first time, my Caprice failed me, so I'm just taking it as a sign and selling EVERYTHING B-Body that I own and have collected together in one lot and moving on.

I'm selling my 1995 9C1 with an LT1, I believe the starter to have gone out. It comes with another starter though, and another LT1 block, rotating assembly.FelPro full gasket set for LT1.Lt1 assembly book. Caprice haynes manual. all of the accessories, 2 sets of cop rims.
A complete service history from it's delivery up the mid 2000's. thousands and thousands have went into the maintenance of this car over the years. Including a motor and trans swap at around 100k. It's at about 230k now I think.

It has charcoal grey leather GTP seats up front, regular blue cloth in back. comes with most of the stuff for a center council shifter. A charcoal grey leather S-10 steering wheel, with air bag.Park doesnt work, Linkage needs adjustment.

I'm in Machesney Park, IL.
$800 firm.

Any questions, let me know.

·
Registered
777 Posts
May we see some pictures please?
I am contemplating getting a new "project" car.
Live in Indianapolis, so the drive over wouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Is the car drivable?
Or will I need to tow it home?

Thx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The starter is out, so it'd have to be towed. I've owned this car for about a year and a half, and the other day was the only time it has ever not started/ let me down. it always started right up, and ran very strong. It has a new water pump too. comes with a passenger fender to replace dented one. Let me know if you have any other questions/ want specific pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yeh, but the starter is quick to replace.
I would probably swap it out and drive it home.
So how bad is the dented fender?

·
Registered
777 Posts
is this car a rust bucket?
Or is it pretty solid?
What concerns should I have?

thx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is rust, Frame is solid. I can take pictures of all the rust if you like. It started and ran great up until the other day. I think it is the starter, but I'm not guaranteeing it, I'm not all that mechanically inclined.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$600! I really want it gone this week. Still comes with everything mentioned, and more. Feel free to ask any questions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts