Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a 1995 RMW I'm parting out. Tan Leather Interior. The body is sold! So I'm stripping everything off of it this week!
More parts listed further down.

Let me know what you need so I don't throw it out! I don't have room to keep everything!

Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Door glass, drivers side inner door panel, hatch glass. I'm close enough to pick up. Do it have a posi rear?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when you say inner door panel are you referring to the plastic or the metal stucture of the door? no posi rear! Both glasses are good.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Richard - sent you a PM

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd be interested in a hood ornament, high mount stop light (and glass handle), a convenience net, and right rear chrome/rubber trim. shipping to 21921

Thanks

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I need the plastic inner door panel.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can understand that for sure! One thing to remember though if none of these cars got parted out at some point we wouldn't have parts to keep ours running! This one already donated parts to the other 95 RMW and my 94 Caprice wagon! This one is wrecked in the front left and there's some issues with the title so that's why shes getting parted out! I'm going to use the engine and trans in my 73 Camaro I'm working on.

·
Registered
561 Posts
PM sent

PM sent

1 - 20 of 31 Posts